So nice to be indifferent - And yesterday I blame Shady

Billsfan1972

I don't need to live & breath the Bills 3 hours every Saturday. The 90's I'd listen to hours of Pre & Post game and call WGR and voice my concerns.

Yesterday watched Carolina's first drive, turned on the PVR and did other things.

Fast forwarded the game and saw that the defense looked good (and Carolina helped them). Still the Bills defense allowed too many third down conversions and 38 minutes of possession.

Yes the sacks were nice, but allowed a lot of sustained drives too. And yes 0 TD's, all positives.

TT didn't have a chance and this is the exact same offense I've seen for years. 25 passes again shows the team justr doesn't want to pass the ball or be creative on O.

MCCoy had 9 yards rushing so I will blame him for the loss.

The OC's are pathetic in their schemes and play calling and pretty much everyone knows what is coming.

Had one WR and traded him and can see it will be an anchor the entire season as defenses have no respect for the bills receivers.

Edited by Billsfan1972

I don't need to live & breath the Bills 3 hours every Saturday. The 90's I'd listen to hours of Pre & Post game and call WGR and voice my concerns.

Yesterday watched Carolina's first drive, turned on the PVR and did other things.

Fast forwarded the game and saw that the defense looked good (and Carolina helped them). Still the Bills defense allowed too many third down conversions and 38 minutes of possession.

Yes the sacks were nice, but allowed a lot of sustained drives too. And yes 0 TD's, all positives.

TT didn't have a chance and this is the exact same offense I've seen for years. 25 passes again shows the team justr doesn't want to pass the ball or be creative on O.

The OC's are pathetic in their schemes and play calling and pretty much everyone knows what is coming.

Had one WR and traded him and can see it will be an anchor the entire season as defenses have no respect for the bills receivers.

Tyrod only had 25 pass attempts because he's afraid to throw the ball.

Watch the game (I PVR it as well and watch during dinner sans commercials, the only way to go :) ) and you'll see the panthers had no respect for TT as a passer and loaded the box. Shady needs at least a crack to get through, and yesterday there wasn't one.

Watch the game (I PVR it as well and watch during dinner sans commercials, the only way to go :) ) and you'll see the panthers had no respect for TT as a passer and loaded the box. Shady needs at least a crack to get through, and yesterday there wasn't one.

I was tongue in cheek about Shady. After finally getting the ball 8 minutes into the game, it was obvious the play the Bills had called (and went for no yards).

So again chicken or egg....... Is it TT's inability or no receivers and an OC's who refuse to be creative in their offensive schemes?

Defense is pretty good. Poyer is this year's Lorax for sure. Score is slightly misleading as both qb missed all day, Cam two wide open touchdowns (among others) and Tyrod threw out of bounds a lot and missed the game winner as well.

Not sure what Dennison's counter was to a stacked box but he needs a better one that includes compensating for the fact that our right guard and tackle are weak.

No NFL running game will do well with no passing game. Tyrods fear of throwing a pick on 3rd downs needs to go away. Matthews and Holmes are long-armed tall guys, they need a few jump balls, a great way to get a flag or a long play and tip the field position.

A 40 yard INT on 3rd down is equivalent to a punt. This conservative play is futile

Why they don't gameplan with plays that use TT's mobility more is beyond me...if the rungame is getting shut down, roll him out and call quick throws to the sidelines on the run, or he can keep for 4-6 yds. Like R. Wilson, TT is a very dangerous scrambler, seems the Seahawks use his speed not just to escape pressure, but build plays around that speed

Why they don't gameplan with plays that use TT's mobility more is beyond me...if the rungame is getting shut down, roll him out and call quick throws to the sidelines on the run, or he can keep for 4-6 yds. Like R. Wilson, TT is a very dangerous scrambler, seems the Seahawks use his speed not just to escape pressure, but build plays around that speed

I would have liked to have seen more of that strictly from the point of "maybe we can get the Carolina players tired over a few quarters by doing this and it will open up some running lanes"

Erm, don't you think the schemes, play calling, and OL have something to do with McCoy's 9 yard rushing? He can't find holes that aren't there.

I think it had to do with what all smart teams have done for the last 2+ years to the Bills. Load the box, stop the run and watch Tyrod flounder trying to beat them with his arm.

I would have liked to have seen more of that strictly from the point of "maybe we can get the Carolina players tired over a few quarters by doing this and it will open up some running lanes"

I think it had to do with what all smart teams have done for the last 2+ years to the Bills. Load the box, stop the run and watch Tyrod flounder trying to beat them with his arm.

No not TT...... Laugh at the ineptitude of the OC and the bland play calling, little movement, no adjustments and the closest thing to changing a play at the LOS is calling a timeout.

Oh and no weapons @ WR.......