26CornerBlitz

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This won't be his toughest challenge.

@RapSheet

#Chiefs S Eric Berry, who signed a 6-year, $78M contract in Feb, beat cancer to be a Pro Bowler. Little doubt he can return from an Achilles

For his football career it may end up tougher-- turning 29 this season and Achilles often being a tough one to come back from. Tons of credit for him beating cancer and coming back but this ones a tough road for an explosive player. Might be his transition to being the heady veteran instead of all pro game changer

For his football career it may end up tougher-- turning 29 this season and Achilles often being a tough one to come back from. Tons of credit for him beating cancer and coming back but this ones a tough road for an explosive player. Might be his transition to being the heady veteran instead of all pro game changer

Takeo

I feel badly for him. For KC, it takes some of the sweetness out of the victory over the Patriots. It may make it a bit tougher to win going forward. I think they will probably still win quite a few games going forward, but losing Berry will cost them some.

Btw he was just given a monster contract but kc had him on the tag. Almost only had about 13 mil guaranteed but got 40. Good for him. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is going to be a big talking point in negotiations going further. It was always the premise, but now with a tangible point like this one I could see a lot more hold outs.

Good and bad.