449 members have voted

1. 1. So who's YOUR starting qb?

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only once here?

I think he was suspended every other month on BBMB. SMH

Dude... stop lying. I've been banned once in 10 years on Bills boards as a poster, and that was here when a mod told me he was trying to crack down on all the new posters before the regular season starts.

Honestly, lying intentionally is a pretty vile CoC offense, isn't it?

Edited by transplantbillsfan

Dude... stop lying. I've been banned once in 10 years on Bills boards as a poster, and that was here when a mod told me he was trying to crack down on all the new posters before the regular season starts.

Honestly, lying intentionally is a pretty vile CoC offense, isn't it?

I'm not lying about you and you know it. I was close to a BBMB mod they filled me in plenty on you.

Just let it go man, you always find a way to go to far and here we are you taking it to the limits. Just let it go and please for the love of these boards ignore me so I can post in peace instead of your constant hate/mean thrown at me everytime I post a opinion on something.

Edited by xRUSHx

The "process" is another word for "rebuild." It is clear Taylor is not a franchise QB, and does not fit the McBeane mold for a QB (big pocket passer). What is the point in playing Taylor? Play the rookie and see if he develops into anything other than an NFL backup.

I'm not lying about you and you know it. I was close to a BBMB mod they filled me in plenty on you.

Just let it go man, you always find a way to go to far and here we are you taking it to the limits. Just let it go and please for the love of these boards ignore me so I can post in peace instead of your constant hate/mean thrown at me everytime I post a opinion on something.

Ignore you?!?!

A blatant liar spreading complete and utter crap about me?

Here's a better idea, stop being a liar!

Based on three pre season games. To heck with 29 actual games when it counts.

Tie Rod is barely above .500. How many of his wins did he actually bring the team back to win? How many of his wins did he actually throw for over 200 yards? Edited by DirtDart

Tie Rod is barely above .500. How many of his wins did he actually bring the team back to win? How many of his wins did he actually throw for over 200 yards?

i would say there are many, many games where tyrod and the offense did their job, and the defense and/or coaching staff let them down. however, i would also say that i have seen tyrod's limitations as a qb completely hinder the team by not gaining first downs/scores when needed, and given the opportunity. love tyrod as a human being, but i have serious reservations about him as the team's qb. peterman may not ever be more than a backup, but finding out would be a lot mor fun than treading water in another 7-9 season.

i would say there are many, many games where tyrod and the offense did their job, and the defense and/or coaching staff let them down. however, i would also say that i have seen tyrod's limitations as a qb completely hinder the team by not gaining first downs/scores when needed, and given the opportunity. love tyrod as a human being, but i have serious reservations about him as the team's qb. peterman may not ever be more than a backup, but finding out would be a lot mor fun than treading water in another 7-9 season.

I can agree with your assessment.

Wins don't count if you don't throw for over 200 yards and it's not a comeback?

just my guess

might be he meant is as 2 different talking points.

as to comebacks

IMO that is being down by more than 6 points in the 4th and not tied at the beginning of the 4th like the Jax game IIRC.