JP's interview

He definetly sounds like a normal kid with his OWN mind. Dream shot.. I like that and he's not taking this whole thing for granted. He's got strong family values by listening to him talk. On being ready, confidence is apparent in his eyes and the opportunity is his. The New England game humbled him in a way, coming in unprepared tought him something.

His mind set was to give Drew "a run for his money". Mental toughness all around. Wyche will guide JP to stardom. I have no doubt. Very team oriented the way he speaks saying that everyone has to have their best year a a Bill. Comments on Ben R. were interesting as well how he was inspired by him and he wasn't b.s.ing him. Kinda funny!

"They call me cocky." :( Good! We need that.

The New England game humbled him in a way, coming in unprepared tought him something. 

261051[/snapback]

That move Mularkey made with him against NE was a stroke of genius. If I remember correctly, he was going to send in Matthews, but then at the last minute decided to toss Losman to the wolves for a taste. Mularkey is a thinker, and obvoiusly that experience is not something JP has forgotten - or will forget. JP may not end up being the next Jim Kelly, but at least we know there is less chance now that he'll be the next Billy Joe Hobert :(

His mind set was to give Drew "a run for his money".  Mental toughness all around.  Wyche will guide JP to stardom.  I have no doubt. 

"They call me cocky."  :(  Good!  We need that.

261051[/snapback]

Funny, when the previous QB in Buffalo declared that it was "my team", it was interpretid as being arrogant, in a bad way! He was crucified for his "attitude". Sounds like all the former QB wanted was a chance to give the kid a "run for his money"!

Funny, when the previous QB in Buffalo declared that it was "my team", it was interpretid as being arrogant, in a bad way! He was crucified for his "attitude".  Sounds like all the former QB wanted was a chance to give the kid a "run for his money"!

261181[/snapback]

Yep, I'll take the credit/blame for the original post regarding that situation. It was arrogant. How do I know? Cause Drew's friggin ass is OUTTA HERE, BABY!!

Sorry, but there is no room for a sense of entitlement in the NFL.

Describing his situation as both exhilarating and awkward, Losman said it was up to him to earn his teammates' respect.

"It's something that's earned,'' he said, while sitting at a table dressed with a white table cloth and red Bills helmet. "Nobody wants a job given to them. I would rather have won it the right way, but it's not what happened. Now I've got make the most of it.''

Respect is earned? That's going to be news for some people around here.

Yep, I'll take the credit/blame for the original post regarding that situation. It was arrogant. How do I know? Cause Drew's friggin ass is OUTTA HERE, BABY!!

Sorry, but there is no room for a sense of entitlement in the NFL.

261185[/snapback]

Well, keep that in mind!

Well, he can talk the talk. 

That leaves a little other business to take care of.

261388[/snapback]

Very true

A couple interesting things from the interview were that JP didn't take offense to Drew's "especially JP" comment and chalked it up to it just coming out wrong, and that he acknowledged being unprepared for the NE game. I also didn't think he sounded like a girl and like his voice compared to some of the past QB's. Hopefully he continues to be like that in interviews instead of becoming stiff.

A couple interesting things from the interview were that JP didn't take offense to Drew's "especially JP" comment and chalked it up to it just coming out wrong, and that he acknowledged being unprepared for the NE game.  I also didn't think he sounded like a girl and like his voice compared to some of the past QB's.  Hopefully he continues to be like that in interviews instead of becoming stiff.

261822[/snapback]

Wow. What a breath of fresh air. I dont know about everyone else but I HATED listening to Bledsoe during an interview...espeically this past year. He would say the same stuff every damn game..."we need to regroup, work harder, etc." after a loss. He showed no emotion to me and seemed a little too comfy with his medocrity. I truly believe that JP will be a much better motivator then Bledsoe.

On another note...I just bought season tickets with my buddy from BUF. I'll be making the commute every other sun. to the ralph from state college, pa, but it will be worth it. Looking forward to next season.