Preseason game strategy

I'm curious what others think. I have no real opinion on this one. McDermott talked about keeping things basic so he can evaluate players in one on one matchups. I see value in that.

I also see value in experimenting. Try a few blitz packages or odd formations and see how the other team responds.

I'm curious what others think. I have no real opinion on this one. McDermott talked about keeping things basic so he can evaluate players in one on one matchups. I see value in that.

I also see value in experimenting. Try a few blitz packages or odd formations and see how the other team responds.

We can demo blitz packages and odd formations against the Jets week 1. Edited by Big C

We can demo blitz packages and odd formations against the Jets week 1.

Add this to Yolo's response to our "vanilla" offense in the "What I Haven't Seen" thread and we have both sides of the ball covered in the yearly "why so basic in preseason" threads.

Edited by Green Lightning

Add this to Yolo's response to our "vanilla" offense in the "What I Haven't Seen" thread and we have both sides of the ball covered in the yearly "why so basic in preseason" threads.

In my defense I do say i expect that Dennison is not showing his cards.

But the execution still isn't great