Former season ticket holder remorse?

Yeah, some of these responses are making me feel a bit better. Having seasons was a badge I proudly sported. Having that badge no longer is a weird feeling but at the end of the day I know I will be no less passionate. September 10th (The opener is not one of the games I will be attending) is going to really feel strange though...

Don't let it stress you out my man. I had gotten rid of my seasons for awhile due to financial circumstances etc. and was able to finally jump back on ship again this season. It feels good to have them again but I am also finding out alot of friends and relatives that have had seasons for awhile got rid of them this year so that is kind of bumming me out. There will always be future seasons down the road when you can get them again. I actually really enjoyed watching the games from home for awhile so don't look at it as a negative thing.

...corporate suite since 1999....75 grand a year..suite.game day food and beverage at $1,500+(note: case of Blue is $125; wings are $125).....limo bus from Rochester plus tailgating goodies are another $1,500..$450 for parking.....and we're in AGAIN for 2017...

Of course you're in again...

Feeling like a have not over here Brother

Edited by Eric Moulds on my A**