J. DEdgar Hoover, where are you?

The Rochester D&C rag of a newspaper has learned the identity of one of the white supremecist protesters that demonstrated in Va. is from honeyoye falls. They are saying be careful how you approach him because he could be dangerous. I don't agree or care for his beliefs. I think this is dangerous territory we are heading in. Which side is acting like a nazi? I do not like the road this country seems to be going down. The radicals have taken over. Scary times my friends.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Surprised Greggy hasn't posted these nuggets in the New Normal thread. Welcome to the surveillance state.

The man arrested over the incident at Putney Bridge, where a jogger pushed a woman into incoming traffic, has been named as a partner at a Mayfair equity firm.

COPS hunting the “Putney Bridge Pusher” have revealed they wrongly arrested a second man for shoving a woman in front of a bus.

The 41-year-old man has now been cleared after he was taken into police custody on suspicion of grievous bodily harm on Saturday.

Hey Mr. Banker, we see you. Ooops, maybe we need better glasses.

The Rochester D&C rag of a newspaper has learned the identity of one of the white supremecist protesters that demonstrated in Va. is from honeyoye falls. They are saying be careful how you approach him because he could be dangerous. I don't agree or care for his beliefs. I think this is dangerous territory we are heading in. Which side is acting like a nazi? I do not like the road this country seems to be going down. The radicals have taken over. Scary times my friends.

I was reading a biography of Stonewall Jackson (Rebel Yell. Very good bio.) I can't take it on the train to work anymore, as people have started accosting me. For reading.

Scary is right. I can't even carry a book with me without feeling like I should be armed as well.

that's what boggles the mind.

people are afraid of 100 toothless rednecks and not tens of thousands of maoist thugs.

Forget the thugs. It's the rewriting of history, stifling debate and stunting knowledge.

I was reading a biography of Stonewall Jackson (Rebel Yell. Very good bio.) I can't take it on the train to work anymore, as people have started accosting me. For reading.

Scary is right. I can't even carry a book with me without feeling like I should be armed as well.

Regardless, you will be armed with knowledge.

What do you mean which side?

There are Nazis, and there are people that fight them.

In America, that's only ONE side.

On the off chance I'm understanding you, you are an idiot.

I'm not going to call you names, but if your book fighting Nazis and what they stand for makes me an idiot, then I proudly accept the moniker.

There are Nazis, and there are those that fight them. There is no middle ground when it comes to Nazis.

I'm not going to call you names, but if your book fighting Nazis and what they stand for makes me an idiot, then I proudly accept the moniker.

There are Nazis, and there are those that fight them. There is no middle ground when it comes to Nazis.

And in my book, there are Communists and those who fight them and there can be no middle ground when it comes to Communists.