RODAK: Watkins Trade Sets Up TT To Fail

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now is the time for the CoT to man up and stick with TT

TT may not be the GOAT but w/o his crutch Sammy he might actually "get it" and surprise everyone!

Go Bills

The Bills are not throwing on the towel!!!!

Ummm.... we're all Bills fans.

Are you saying you're not sticking with the Bills starting QB?

You guys are like vultures with this CoT thing. Kinda ridiculous.

No one has ever said that Taylor is an Elite QB.

Our receiving core is still better then last year (given Watkins injury)

Honestly, it might be better than it was even a week ago as a whole.

Our starting 3 a week ago was Watkins/Jones/Holmes (?)

This week it's Matthews/Jones/Boldin

But it's not Woods and Watkins.

As it's been said numerous times TT seems to only perform well with Woods and Watkins in the lineup at the same time. What is TT going to do?

Actually the argument was more a true #1 and a true #2.

I think we've still got about that. Maybe we have three #2s instead, but we'll see.

Guest NeckBeard

From my standpoint, it's status quo from TT. Watkins was clearly hurt last year, and then was a mixed bag on his return (just my take). I'm sure this has already been covered here, but still kind of eyebrows raised about how thinks took place today.

Correct. They just killed Tyrod's career and my concern is they may not even know it - they may genuinely believe this could work.

Think about how terrifying that is.

Pretty sure TT has killed his own career.

He has far exceeded his expectations to this point.

Pretty sure TT has killed his own career.

He has far exceeded his expectations to this point.

A winning record with some really nice stats. yeah , his career is done. SMH. he is a low end starter and an elite backup. But he's done because you and a couple of others have a strange hatred for the man.

A winning record with some really nice stats. yeah , his career is done. SMH. he is a low end starter and an elite backup. But he's done because you and a couple of others have a strange hatred for the man.

....this is his "make it or break it" year under Dennison's tutelage IMO, even if Sammy is gone.....Rodgers lost Nelson last year and ran the table after 4-6.........a good QB still finds others in his receiving corp even if his "go to" guy is out....

Boldin averaged less than 9ypc last year. And now our top WR averages 11.0 ypc. Matthews average has dipped in each of his three years in the league from 13.0 to 11.7 to 11.0. He was never a big yards per catch guy but his numbers are going the wrong way and at the young age of 25. Hopefully Zay Jones can be our guy to open up the field.

At least Watkins is going to the Rams. Even if he stays healthy he is not likely to put up big numbers there which will make the trade tolerable.

....this is his "make it or break it" year under Dennison's tutelage IMO, even if Sammy is gone.....Rodgers lost Nelson last year and ran the table after 4-6.........a good QB still finds others in his receiving corp even if his "go to" guy is out....

I agree. His WRs are still pretty good. If he doesn't fair well enough, he will be a wanted backup in this league. saying his career will be done by said poster is ridiculous.

I agree. His WRs are still pretty good. If he doesn't fair well enough, he will be a wanted backup in this league. saying his career will be done by said poster is ridiculous.

...processing the entire field in still an inherent weakness as it is when many kids come to the NFL level.....the game is MUCH faster at this level period......he could eventually become a serviceabl;e backup in the NFL because his "wheels" potentially provide an added dimension......BUT...keep in mind that RG II 1/8 and Casper-Nick also had the "wheels" dimension which DC's figured out...Russell Wilson developed different dimensions and became selective when OR if to put his "wheels dimension" in play, which is why he remains a dual threat IMO............

...processing the entire field in still an inherent weakness as it is when many kids come to the NFL level.....the game is MUCH faster at this level period......he could eventually become a serviceabl;e backup in the NFL because his "wheels" potentially provide an added dimension......BUT...keep in mind that RG II 1/8 and Casper-Nick also had the "wheels" dimension which DC's figured out...Russell Wilson developed different dimensions and became selective when OR if to put his "wheels dimension" in play, which is why he remains a dual threat IMO............

Well, to be fair, RGIIIs injury ruined him. Kap-we know what ruined him.

Rams as an emblem, now?

You really are a Troll, aren't you?

Gotta pay the troll toll, to get inside of Goffs.. well.

If you've seen Always ☀️, uk where I'm going.

You just figured this out?

Bbmb emotional trio ?

Let me grieve on tank day, settle down with the troll nonsense.