I'm back!!

The funny thing about that reasoning, besides being almost believable, is that Trump is SO bad and so ill-prepared, that he really won't hurt much around the world because all world leaders just laugh at him now as a one off mistake. And the next prez can just reset the relationship. It's so very embarrassing though

We've been embarrassing for a couple decades now. We'll live.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

True. The actual full witless exchange between Trump and Turnbull over the refugee boats, and stuff like that, we have never seen before. That was truly extraordinary. We will live though.

Or a President trying to get a law passed of which he has no idea how it works, what it's impact would be or anything else as long as he can celebrate a law being created. That impacts 1/6 of the economy. Trump is a big down grade from Obama.

Or a President trying to get a law passed of which he has no idea how it works, what it's impact would be or anything else as long as he can celebrate a law being created. That impacts 1/6 of the economy.

:lol: If it wasn't you, people would think you were talking about Obama.

True. The actual full witless exchange between Trump and Turnbull over the refugee boats, and stuff like that, we have never seen before. That was truly extraordinary. We will live though.

Mostly because it's never been leaked before.

Mostly because it's never been leaked before.

No. Not even close. No president has ever been so ill-informed, unread, and unwilling to listen. It's not even close. You can have an opinion about one or another guy being "witless" in their understanding and decision making because you totally disagree. But we have never seen that.

Not to mention that a good chunk of the leaks are because he is so bad and so stupid and alienated so many people and institutions by it, the leakers feel the need to get this stuff out. That's as much his fault as the leakers. It proves the point. No one ever would have leaked this stuff before.

I'm not even sure any sixth grade President had a worse understanding and clueless exchange as that doozy. I live in the land of non-listeners. It's an art form here.

To pull off the tri-fukkup of not understanding, not preparing, and not listening on a call with a world leader like that is new.

Great bill because it forever moved health care to the left. I was really sick of the go fund me pages and medical fundraising banquets.

Here's a guy in a rapidly turning Purple state with a rising Hispanic electorate breathing down his back. This is why Hillary was campaigning in Arizona before the FBI disclosure

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/08/06/flake-extends-his-attacks-on-trump-and-the-gop-all-the-way-back-to-the-dawn-of-birtherism/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_flake-6pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.9fb91f6d002b

Sen. Jeff Flake has been getting a lot of attention for his attacks on President Trump, Trump the candidate — and the senator’s own Republican Party for abetting both in recent months.

His argument is a wide-ranging conservative manifesto against Trumpism.

Against the president’s “seeming affection for strongmen and authoritarians,” as Flake wrote for Politico this week.

And against the White House’s demonization of Muslims and Mexicans, Flake (Ariz.) writes in his new book, “Conscience of a Conservative.”

And “a far-right press that too often deals in unreality,” and right-wing voters’ celebration of anger and a Republican Party that “abandoned its core principles” in the course of a single year in 2016.

Yes, low information voters would think that. Can't recall Obama cheering the passage of a bill he later called mean

Fake news!

That movie was great.

Dude it was !@#$ing terrible.

Brad Pitt was funny for about 15 minutes. And malkovich was malkovich.

But the rest? Made me want to set kittens on fire.

Here's a guy in a rapidly turning Purple state with a rising Hispanic electorate breathing down his back. This is why Hillary was campaigning in Arizona before the FBI disclosure

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/08/06/flake-extends-his-attacks-on-trump-and-the-gop-all-the-way-back-to-the-dawn-of-birtherism/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_flake-6pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.9fb91f6d002b

Sen. Jeff Flake has been getting a lot of attention for his attacks on President Trump, Trump the candidate — and the senator’s own Republican Party for abetting both in recent months.

His argument is a wide-ranging conservative manifesto against Trumpism.

Against the president’s “seeming affection for strongmen and authoritarians,” as Flake wrote for Politico this week.

And against the White House’s demonization of Muslims and Mexicans, Flake (Ariz.) writes in his new book, “Conscience of a Conservative.”

And “a far-right press that too often deals in unreality,” and right-wing voters’ celebration of anger and a Republican Party that “abandoned its core principles” in the course of a single year in 2016.

Yes, low information voters would think that. Can't recall Obama cheering the passage of a bill he later called mean

Jeff Flake's as conservative as John McCain.

Dude it was !@#$ing terrible.

Brad Pitt was funny for about 15 minutes. And malkovich was malkovich.

But the rest? Made me want to set kittens on fire.

Dude, first of all, if you want to set kittens of fire, then I don't think I can trust your judgment. Secondly, setting kittens on fire, as a practical matter, is not as easy as you imagine. It is, however, a very good metaphor for your misdirected, impotent rage, which we've all seen way too many times around here.

Good day to you, sir.

Edited by Cugalabanza

I would consider burning this kitten...

Cats_MAGA_Kitten.jpg

Or at least the owners who put the hat on it.

Or photoshopped it.

I'd burn the hat, save the kitten and use social media pressure to force the owners to make a public apology and a donation to the local no-kill animal shelter. But that's me, the bleeding heart leftist libflake snowtard. I should change my name to Cuck-alabanza.

I'd burn the hat, save the kitten and use social media pressure to force the owners to make a public apology and a donation to the local no-kill animal shelter. But that's me, the bleeding heart leftist libflake snowtard. I should change my name to Cuck-alabanza.

Unless that kitten was totally in the dark, and it was photoshopped totally unkittingly, the kitten needs to go. But going by the kitten's face, it knows, and it didn't stop it, regardless of its own political bent. This is not normal. It's not okay. A lot of people don't know this, and some here will refute it without any historical persective, but most banana republics started with kitten hats.

Unless that kitten was totally in the dark, and it was photoshopped totally unkittingly, the kitten needs to go. But going by the kitten's face, it knows, and it didn't stop it, regardless of its own political bent. This is not normal. It's not okay. A lot of people don't know this, and some here will refute it without any historical persective, but most banana republics started with kitten hats.

Ok, screw the cat. But Burn After Reading was a good movie.