Share some music thread

Pine Barrens Mafia

7 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

If you love the old stuff or not, a worthwhile watch.

One of the legends is a Niagara Falls native. Have watched numerous times.

Believe full movie w/ads, is available on YouTube. Is on Peacock presently.

based on visual star power from this clip alone I will watch this movie. Right up my alley tyvm for posting 🙂

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

Won’t regret it, bit of surprises, in that so few did so much and with no fanfare.

You would be well served to watch this one:

H & H played in Traffic for the cornerstone albums.

Edited by T&C
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, muppy said:

loop pedals Rule I love the creativity

Liking it but not the crowd! LoL... Like a lot of the comments said... I am more impressed that he could pull that off with the crowd so out of time. He ain't really looking at them either, has the in ear thing which is good! 

I was never a big Ed Sheeran fan, but I am more now that he was able to pull that off.

Just imagine a guy like Van Morrison in a crowd like that.  There would be a mass murder investigation taking place! 😆 

• Like (+1) 1

Dark Side of the Moon. tomorrow marks 50 years since it's release, 1 March 1973. I had the album, original harvest label. I gave that and all my vinyl to my daughter who then bought her a turntable and digs the hell out of all dads classic rock albums. she's 27

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

21 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Dark Side of the Moon. tomorrow marks 50 years since it's release, 1 March 1973. I had the album, original harvest label. I gave that and all my vinyl to my daughter who then bought her a turntable and digs the hell out of all dads classic rock albums. she's 27

It bugs me how close together the speakers are... might as well be in mono.

1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I tend to agree with you. although, it still sounds (the video) okay to me. I thought the turntable was cool. I would have those two further apart and a couple behind me. 👍

Good timing on that one...

"50 years ago, on March 1, 1973, The Dark Side of The Moon by Pink Floyd was released. The album spent 971 weeks (over 18 years) on the US Billboard 200 chart, longer than any album in the history of phonography."

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

My dad saw Sten Getz in Toronto in the 70's.  He was so drunk he couldn't play. Reportedly dad was not amused but this is a the best version of this song imo

Getz w/Astrud Gilberto version:

*EDIT: Guess they are all the same, enjoy!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1