NFL Willing to Work with Players on MJ for Pain Management

where you are, too, babe. Its illegal

i am for natural treatments. There are many other natural treatments that are as effective as marujuana that are holisitic. And theyre not illegal. The guise of this debate stems from pot heads wanting to toke up.

Also, its a right of business to ban the drug. And it is also hard to do a roadside test of being under the influence

It's amazing how the least informed want to talk the most.

Spare us your opinion, no one cares

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disapprove as an avid marijuana smoker. It's a slippery slope, with players showing up to practice and games high. It definitely can hurt performance and could hurt the safety of the game. Don't play football if you can't handle pain.

However I do beilive there should be a window in the offseason where players should be able to smoke. They do anyway but they shouldn't have to worry about being caught.

I disapprove as an avid marijuana smoker. It's a slippery slope, with players showing up to practice and games high. It definitely can hurt performance and could hurt the safety of the game. Don't play football if you can't handle pain.

However I do beilive there should be a window in the offseason where players should be able to smoke. They do anyway but they shouldn't have to worry about being caught.

I find your comments to be ridiculous with all of the addictive prescription paid meds that these guys are given by their respective NFL teams.

no, actually it's not buttercup.

http://www.wctv.tv/content/news/Tallahassee-marijuana-dispensary-will-be-first-in-Florida-to-open-387658471.html

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBD_enUS721US721&q=tallahassee%20marijuana%20dispensary&oq=tallahassee+marijuana+dis&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0.1041.7934.0.10174.14.14.0.0.0.0.180.2033.0j14.14.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.9.1345...0i67k1j0i131k1j0i10k1.gO0-Tuio7AE&npsic=0&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=30455920,-84254344,3370&tbm=lcl&rldimm=14137384776936053666&ved=0ahUKEwja3a-dk7fVAhWEdSYKHb8vA18QvS4ITjAB&rldoc=1&tbs=lrf:!2m1!1e2!2m1!1e3!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:2

.....I'm not the brightest bulb in the lighting store, but if my doc prescribes Oxy for my pain, how does that differ from YOUR doc prescribing medical marijuana for your pain?...yes it depends on pain diagnosis and applicability, but how can one doc be right and acceptable for his patient versus one being rejected for a questionable YET legal remedy?....I missed the memo............

hopefully, soon, no doctor will be prescribing opiates that have killed too many people. worst drug ever created.

Have you ever played football? I can assure you that using cannabis and playing football is something that no one wants to do. Especially at the highest levels. Cocaine, or other uppers, are another story.

where you are, too, babe. Its illegali am for natural treatments. There are many other natural treatments that are as effective as marujuana that are holisitic. And theyre not illegal. The guise of this debate stems from pot heads wanting to toke up.

Also, its a right of business to ban the drug. And it is also hard to do a roadside test of being under the influence

Holistic healing time ? Oh boy.

It's amazing how the least informed want to talk the most.

Spare us your opinion, no one cares

its federally illegal, babe

Ever think the folks who dont smoke are tired of your toking, phish and doritos?

I find your comments to be ridiculous with all of the addictive prescription paid meds that these guys are given by their respective NFL teams.

see, as exposed as someome who has yet to acrually provide am argument to anything. 26cb provides the axiom of presciption pills.

Fail

Have you ever played football? I can assure you that using cannabis and playing football is something that no one wants to do. Especially at the highest levels. Cocaine, or other uppers, are another story.

spare us your opinions of playing im the nfl. You didnt play. So your arvument is void.

Also, why is it cannabis? Its maximum. Stop trying to church it up, dirt

federal law trumps states rights as of the war of northern aggression amd since the day the united states invaded a forign country Edited by Boyst62

I played. Like I said, I don't think it should be allowed. So I guess we agree.

i am for natural treatments. There are many other natural treatments that are as effective as marujuana that are holisitic. And theyre not illegal. The guise of this debate stems from pot heads wanting to toke up.

I don't disagree that the motive is a little self-serving. Other leagues have taken the steps because it doesn't look good for anyone. It's maybe not ideal but it's in everyone's best interest. Edited by Kirby Jackson

Players don't have to take pills either. Funny how back in the day, even though it was way before my time. Seem to have had nothing and are not the ones killing themselves. Plus football was rougher back then. Edited by BuffaloBud420

I believe there should be a time when you can use, definitely agree with the window and off season . not while working (or playing a game) and taken after work to ease the pain and help sleep better. I don't use for recreational purposes, anymore. now it's solely for pain and sleep and I wouldn't use anything else and don't, not even aspirin.

I don't disagree that the motive is a little set-serving. Other leagues have taken the steps because it doesn't look good for anyone. It's maybe not ideal but it's in everyone's best interest.

The first objective, mature comment in a while. It will happen, it will not be perfect, but better than the current arrangement.

its federally illegal, babe

Ever think the folks who dont smoke are tired of your toking, phish and doritos?

see, as exposed as someome who has yet to acrually provide am argument to anything. 26cb provides the axiom of presciption pills.

Fail

spare us your opinions of playing im the nfl. You didnt play. So your arvument is void.

Also, why is it cannabis? Its maximum. Stop trying to church it up, dirt

Ever think that we're tired of the lies, propaganda and stereotypes of the failed war on drugs?

Especially coming from beer guzzling drunks

Players don't have to take pills either. Funny how back in the day, even though it was way before my time. Seem to have had nothing and are not the ones killing themselves. Plus football was rougher back then.

Team doctors and trainers are going to prescribe pills, needles, and whatever else to keep these guys on the field. Not to mention peer pressure. With the size and speed of these guys today, the game has never been more violent.

Players don't have to take pills either. Funny how back in the day, even though it was way before my time. Seem to have had nothing and are not the ones killing themselves. Plus football was rougher back then.

Um no, the size strength and athleticism in 2017 is much different than 1960. The impact now is WAY, WAY, WAY higher than back then.

The first objective, mature comment in a while. It will happen, it will not be perfect, but better than the current arrangement.

That's me, objective and mature. :)

Team doctors and trainers are going to prescribe pills, needles, and whatever else to keep these guys on the field. Not to mention peer pressure. With the size and speed of these guys today, the game has never been more violent.

Shouldn't that be able to go without saying?

Apparently not.....

These are not guys who drive snow plows on the side to buy food.

federal law trumps states rights as of the war of northern aggression amd since the day the united states invaded a forign country

let me get some of that you're smoking, it seemed to have numbed your mind some, babe.

it is LEGAL as prescribed, in many states as well as the one linked. you can trump federal law until the cows come home. unless the feds step in, and I suspect they will to get a slice of the pie, it will remain LEGAL as prescribed.

With the pads and helmets and soft rules. It's never been more safe. Cause Dick Butkus and Jim Brown were not big and fast. Lol

Shouldn't that be able to go without saying?

Apparently not.....

These are not guys who drive snow plows on the side to buy food.

Jim Brown was a small wimpy slowpoke

Edited by BuffaloBud420

Um no, the size strength and athleticism in 2017 is much different than 1960. The impact now is WAY, WAY, WAY higher than back then.That's me, objective and mature. :)

No, just the comment! Even a blind squirrel....... :)

With the pads and helmets and soft rules. It's never been more safe. Cause Dick Butkus and Jim Brown were not big and fast. Lol

Jim Brown was a small wimpy slowpoke

Sure, cherry pick a couple HOF players who would NOT be now what they were then. You lose credibility with every post. Do you TRY to be wrong to get attention? I'm over that....

No, just the comment! Even a blind squirrel....... :)

Sure, cherry pick a couple HOF players who would NOT be now what they were then. You lose credibility with every post. Do you TRY to be wrong to get attention? I'm over that....

Even if you go back to guys in 80 and some of 90s like Thurman, Ronnie Lott. They seem to be fine. Football is a rough sport.