Controlling my expectations but have reasons for being excit

The key to a good pass defense is a good pass rush. If Dareus can live up to half his contract, I think we'll be formidable. He has to eat up the middle, and push the pocket back into Brady's mug. Then, Lawson, Hughes, Alexander, et. al, will come around and put him face down before he knows what hit him. T White and Darby will do fine.

Exchange the Reds for the Yankees and add the Sabres and I'm with you. Aside from the Pinstripes, zero expectations.

I hope the Yanks push the sox a bit, I never thought I'd type that out but the Sox are currently a bunch of whiney little children. Price has been terrible for that clubhouse and I have seen enough outfield dancing celebrations. I thought some of the younger guys would gravitate towards Sale but so far it's Price being the "leader".

Anyways yah, controlled expectations. Finish the season stronger than they start it and get a final answer on TT and his future with this team.

If this defense is back to top 7 Form and we keep the number one run game this team will win a lot of games. Like cowboys from last year number of winsSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally, the voice of reason. The front four is going to create turnovers, get sacks and put a very good run team on a short field a lot this year. Ladies and Gentlemen that isn't a bad thing.

The key to a good pass defense is a good pass rush. If Dareus can live up to half his contract, I think we'll be formidable. He has to eat up the middle, and push the pocket back into Brady's mug. Then, Lawson, Hughes, Alexander, et. al, will come around and put him face down before he knows what hit him. T White and Darby will do fine.

Our defense is going to depend heavily on the play of MD. He's one of the best at his position, and our defense will be very heavily reliable on the play from the front 4. We don't need great players in the secondary, so long as we get good pressure from an aggressive, attacking D-line, but Dareus will be by far the most important piece, IMO. With him on the field, it makes everyone's job around him much easier. Here's to a healthy, motivated season from him.

Finally, the voice of reason. The front four is going to create turnovers, get sacks and put a very good run team on a short field a lot this year. Ladies and Gentlemen that isn't a bad thing.

I think that expecting the Bills to have the #1 rushing attack is wishful thinking. They'll be good, maybe #1 from an efficiency standpoint, but not yards. Part of that is based on the assumption that the passing attack improves, and the offense doesn't have to rely as much on the run. It's hard to get to the top, but it's even harder to stay there. Teams will probably sell out against the run moreso, and hopefully that opens up the passing attack.

And I certainly do not expect a top 7 defense so soon. I think they'll be much better than the last 2 years, MAYBE flirting with top 10, but there's some potent offenses on the slate this year, and lots of new faces on defense.

Edited by Drunken Pygmy Goat