Seeking old Bills radio shows, news clips etc.

Hello ... new here. I don't know if something like this even exists, but I'd like to find old recordings of radio talk shows (WGR ?) from the Bills glory years. Would love to hear fans/radio hosts back in the early 90s discussing the team. Old TV news clips would be fun to watch too, but they are probably a lot easier to find (YouTube etc).

​Not so much interested in game broadcasts, because those are pretty easy to find.

​Thanks for any help on this ... I'm sure some diehard fan will have an idea where to find this stuff if it exists.

Hello ... new here. I don't know if something like this even exists, but I'd like to find old recordings of radio talk shows (WGR ?) from the Bills glory years. Would love to hear fans/radio hosts back in the early 90s discussing the team. Old TV news clips would be fun to watch too, but they are probably a lot easier to find (YouTube etc).

​Not so much interested in game broadcasts, because those are pretty easy to find.

​Thanks for any help on this ... I'm sure some diehard fan will have an idea where to find this stuff if it exists.

If anyone knows would be Buftex...I would PM him

As a tangentially related question, does anyone have any idea where I might be able to track down some of the Bills Boogies songs that Oldies 104 released in the 90's?

I have all of the ones Matt Mavi posted on Youtube, but would love to be able to find the rest!