NBA 2017-18

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Cavs fans and media are so smug. I hate them. 

In fairness, LeBron is the closest thing to a "sure thing" to make it to the finals every year.  I am rooting for the Celtics, but if they don't do it, I'll still pull for the Cavs over whichever Western Conference team they face.

53 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Talking sweep?

Yes they are so glad they play the Celtics instead of the sixers. And they have laughed all year about the Celtics being “try-yards” to get the higher seed when it won’t matter once the playoffs roll around what their reg season record was.  I really hope it’s not a sweep. I wish we had Kyrie for the added juice. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yes they are so glad they play the Celtics instead of the sixers. And they have laughed all year about the Celtics being “try-yards” to get the higher seed when it won’t matter once the playoffs roll around what their reg season record was.  I really hope it’s not a sweep. I wish we had Kyrie for the added juice. 

I think the Celts win one or two games. If Kyrie was available this series would be electric. 

Here’s to hoping that throwing random bodies at James finally works!

9 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

76’ers > Cavs 

I won’t be surprised if C’s advance again.  

Pacers had them on the ropes.   

LeBron can dial it down to where he doesn't waste one more drop of sweat on a win

Ty Lue couldn’t coach his way out of a paper bag but Lebron can win games almost on his own. The Cavs defense has been pretty bad, but if the supporting cast around Lebron is hitting shots they are tough to beat. I don’t love the talent around him though even with the return of Kevin love and infusion of young guys they got at the trade deadline. They are the type of team that could win or lose vs anyone. Playoff Lebron is usually on another level, but i hope the Boston crowd lights him up. I didn’t think the Celtics would beat them in a 7 game series when they lost Hayward and I really thought it wouldn’t happen when they lost Kyrie. I still don’t see it but I certainly would  love to steal a couple at the garden. 

even if you take the lead the Cavs will have the ball out of bounds at midcourt and LeBron is getting the ball and setting up a good shot and there's nothing that can be done to stop this

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Commonsense said:

Series odds against Philly was -375 for 6ers, Cavs are only -275.

A little respect from Vegas for the C’s

Sunday’s game is a pick em

Raptors still heavy faves over the Cavs?

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

Raptors still heavy faves over the Cavs?

Never again. I don’t trust the NBA in general. Some of the stuff that I have read about Brothers and Foster the past few days makes you question why the heck we watch sometimes. 

In related news Tim Donahey has his own betting site called REFSPICKS, 75 percent of his NBA picks are games that Foster is involved in.