NBA 2017-18

19 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Great games from Rozier and Smart.   

C’s look good but not sure they are ready for JJ, Embiid, Simmons, and Super Dario 

Celts should come out physical and hope they can get some of the kids off their game. Smart and Morris need to lead the way this series or it’s toast time.

27 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Celts should come out physical and hope they can get some of the kids off their game. Smart and Morris need to lead the way this series or it’s toast time.

I heard Jaylen is doubtful with that hammy for game 1

Looking forward to this Celtics v. Sixers series.  Conventional wisdom says Celtics and their injuries won't give them a chance against the hot upstart Sixers, but day-um, these Celtics haven't lost a beat.  Could be a really fun series.  Hoping the Sixers can continue their play of the last month + but this is playoffs and you can throw everything out the window.  Trust the Phantom of The Process

2584560_0.thumb.jpg.1cdfb72ae979b398c9dfd291011c4e1a.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

That was a beat down...yikes

The Sixers team defense is heavily correlated with their 3 point shooting. The more 3's they miss, the more open 3's they allow. 

Strongly need to consider adjusting the defensive assignments. Have to put a defender (Covington) on Tatum. 

• Like (+1) 2

Raptors are kings of the regular season

Vince, then Bosh, now DeRozan.... just not hard enough to deliver in playoff conditions, very talented players though.

Oak came to town and was just as likely to kick Vince’s behind as he was to come to his rescue, the only time the team got anywhere.

Edited by row_33

9 hours ago, row_33 said:

Raptors are kings of the regular season

Vince, then Bosh, now DeRozan.... just not hard enough to deliver in playoff conditions, very talented players though.

Oak came to town and was just as likely to kick Vince’s behind as he was to come to his rescue, the only time the team got anywhere.

I didn’t see the game, I chose hockey instead but from looking at the numbers the Raptors went ice cold in the 4th and still had a chance to win. I think that is a good sign going forward? Cavs just don’t have enough. 

In the last minutes Lowry panicked and just stood there and called time out with 3 on the clock, then couldn’t inbound the ball in five seconds.

totally unforgivable.

And everyone knows LeBron is their Daddy

houston or GST would massacre both these teams in four

Down one with plenty of time they opt to go with a 3 instead of a simple play that would have given a bunny of a shot for the win.

4 hours ago, row_33 said:

In the last minutes Lowry panicked and just stood there and called time out with 3 on the clock, then couldn’t inbound the ball in five seconds.

totally unforgivable.

And everyone knows LeBron is their Daddy

houston or GST would massacre both these teams in four

Down one with plenty of time they opt to go with a 3 instead of a simple play that would have given a bunny of a shot for the win.

Vegas loving Raps for game 2. Raps by double digits.

16 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Vegas loving Raps for game 2. Raps by double digits.

I'll be watching and not a thing will surprise me, after all these years....

i see 6 or so as the line currently....