Sabres & NHL 2017-18 - Entry Draft on June 22

That is really a beautiful thing to watch. Question for the hockey experts...how much of that can he get away with as he moves up and players are all bigger, faster & stronger?

Have you ever see Patrick Kane dangle at the NHL level? No reason why Mittelstadt can't do the same once he's developed and ready.

That is really a beautiful thing to watch. Question for the hockey experts...how much of that can he get away with as he moves up and players are all bigger, faster & stronger?

A little but not nearly as much. The real question is "how does he adapt after the first time he gets his clock cleaned?", because it's pretty much inevitable that it's going to happen. It pretty much wrecked Tim Connelly on an annual basis.

A little but not nearly as much. The real question is "how does he adapt after the first time he gets his clock cleaned?", because it's pretty much inevitable that it's going to happen. It pretty much wrecked Tim Connelly on an annual basis.

I'd say the better question is what can he do when the opposing team is actually trying. No one is going to even attempt to lay him out in a summer league game.

I'd say the better question is what can he do when the opposing team is actually trying. No one is going to even attempt to lay him out in a summer league game.

Yup, it's a great sign that he can do that. He is a special talent at this point. I saw him this summer in Buffalo and he scored a crazy goal in close that was impressive. He has the speed and hands, if he can take the physical punishment and still flourish we might have a great player here.

@WGR550

#Sabres goalie Robin Lehner is gearing up for another season in net for Buffalo. @pham1717 has more: http://www.wgr550.com/articles/news/lehner-has-had-grueling-summer

Ridiculous. Some guy's lace hovers over the airspace of the crease for a tenth of a second and unhinged neck tattoo gives up 4 goals in two minutes. Just cut him.

@BillHoppeNHL

Robin Lehner didn't get the contract he wanted, but he's happy & doesn't think he must prove himself. Story: http://www.buffalohockeybeat.com/sabres-goalie-robin-lehner-not-prove/

#Sabres

DIWHObpXkAA4KQb.jpg

Moronic crusading response from you know who in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 :rolleyes:

I assume you mean me and I have no hard feelings. I'd like to see Lehner get the long term contract he wants....

....and I can think of 29 teams that I wouldn't mind signing him

Edited by 4merper4mer