Jennifer Lawrence plane forced to make emerg landing in Bflo

YoloinOhio

Another Hollywood elite ultra liberal that doesn't deserve the time of day

Haha. But if she supported your super right conservative values, she's all good in your book. Your way of thinking is the sole right way!!! Keep dividing!

And a friend of a friend dated her before she became super famous. Beautiful.

Haha. But if she supported your super right conservative values, she's all good in your book. Your way of thinking is the sole right way!!! Keep dividing!

And a friend of a friend dated her before she became super famous. Beautiful.

politics has nothing to do with what bilz or others including myself said.

she's a hypocrite and a fraud. she's not that pretty, either.

soooo, while you quote him and scared to quote me i get it. i'm a buzzsaw and would rip you up if you replied. smart choice, but i'll still find you.

and ppppush the envelope. your decision that he attacked your politics divides us even more. your special brand of replying to his reply only makes matters worse because others will engage you as i did to counter believing you're attacking them when bilz wasn't attacking all liberals or anyone in particular. just her particular type of liberal which preaches values she does not practice. all walks of life do that. you instead bit on the lowest hanging fruit you're capable of and that is such a guise of you actually caring when all youre doing is attempting to attack someone who doesn't see it your way. your tolerance, the tolerance that needs to be practiced is simply ignoring those who disagree with you instead of brandishing names and instead of creating divisiion. this is exactly why i love the term snowflake. panties get wadded because of the term snowflake? panties get wadded over frozen water.

For private planes some do not own but just rent them and with all of the additional screenings. plane changes, etc can be very economical for those whose time is very well paid and in short demand especially if route needed is not a major route.

Regarding the photos, etc never found her attractive.

But never environmentally sound.

Check out Elon Musk's transportation habits vs his environmental sermons.

Edited by sherpa

politics has nothing to do with what bilz or others including myself said.

she's a hypocrite and a fraud. she's not that pretty, either.

soooo, while you quote him and scared to quote me i get it. i'm a buzzsaw and would rip you up if you replied. smart choice, but i'll still find you.

and ppppush the envelope. your decision that he attacked your politics divides us even more. your special brand of replying to his reply only makes matters worse because others will engage you as i did to counter believing you're attacking them when bilz wasn't attacking all liberals or anyone in particular. just her particular type of liberal which preaches values she does not practice. all walks of life do that. you instead bit on the lowest hanging fruit you're capable of and that is such a guise of you actually caring when all youre doing is attempting to attack someone who doesn't see it your way. your tolerance, the tolerance that needs to be practiced is simply ignoring those who disagree with you instead of brandishing names and instead of creating divisiion. this is exactly why i love the term snowflake. panties get wadded because of the term snowflake? panties get wadded over frozen water.

Liberal! Conservative! If one of the first things you comment about or list about yourself is your political party, you're probably a loser.

And I know it's a message board but some pretending Jennifer Lawrence isn't hot enough for you.

Edited by C.Biscuit97