Rank Trump

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're making this a bigger deal by doubling down. At first you blamed it on autocorrect and I called it a lame excuse, because frankly it is a lame excuse. You then changed your story and lied. This is indicative of a person who would play fast and loose with the truth, like in your incessant attacks on Trump.

Just wow

Trump has an 85% approval rating, while at this time in Obama's presidency, he only had a 14% approval rating*.

*among Republicans, the only real Americans

85% of those who voted for him ? *among Republicans, the only real Americans or all republicans

Gallup Daily: Trump Job Approval
Edited by ALF

STRONG-ARM TACTICS Donald Trump sparks fury in Montenegro after ‘humiliating’ country’s prime minster by shoving him out of his way at G7 summit

STRONG-ARM TACTICS Donald Trump sparks fury in Montenegro after ‘humiliating’ country’s prime minster by shoving him out of his way at G7 summit

I saw that some time ago.

trump3.png?strip=all&w=960&quality=100

Trump has an 85% approval rating, while at this time in Obama's presidency, he only had a 14% approval rating*.

*among Republicans, the only real Americans

* who attended his rally

So things are so bad for the left that they're complaining again about stuff they complained about a month ago?

I hope Montenegro gets over their fury about this.

Obama is clearly the worst president in my lifetime and I go back to Ike, Barry is a rung below Nixon and Carter as the worst, I'll give Trump more then 6 months to judge him

Obama is down there with tricky Dick and dubya.

It's early but Trump wants a shot at the title.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

Obama is down there with tricky Dick and dubya.

It's early but Trump wants a shot at the title.

Is he a contender or a pretender?

This almost begs a tournament of presidents, ala March madness style. Although would it be for best president or worst?

It's Obama's fault.

It's Loretta Lynch's fault

It's the secret Services Fault.

It's the media's fault.

How about they man up and admit they screwed up.

I'm sure they would, but it's misogynists' fault Comey's fault Russia's Fault that they can't.

Damn Russians.