Practice at New Era field June 15th (?)

I deleted the email, but the Bills sent an email today saying there will be a practice at New Era on June 15th*

Great chance for people to bring their kids to the stadium and check things out. I like the idea of bringing a practice (maybe a few of them) back to Buffalo.

*If someone else could post the email that would be great

I wonder why they would limit this to STH? I could see giving the STH preferred seating or allowing them access to the club areas, but why not open up the rest of the stadium to anyone who wants to come? Remember in years past(I'm going back 5-10 years) when they would have an open practice and "select a seat" days during one of the May/June OTA's?

I wonder why they would limit this to STH? I could see giving the STH preferred seating or allowing them access to the club areas, but why not open up the rest of the stadium to anyone who wants to come? Remember in years past(I'm going back 5-10 years) when they would have an open practice and "select a seat" days during one of the May/June OTA's?

Email Brandon.

It's a perk.