DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

Yeah, and everyone and their brothers have investigated this President and his employees to no end since he announced his candidacy.

You would think that they would have something with millions of eyes peeping into Trump's backfield.

Yeah buddy - just do a little research on Barr - Trumps ultimate fixer.  Barr has a quite the resume of flaunting the rule of law and is one of the CIA/Deep States most ruthless protectors.

Karma will catch up to Trump and Barr - it always does - and that day will come and it will be glorious. 

4 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...whoa!......time out......you don't think his DAILY offering of "you're in a cult" is NOT the result of extensive rumination and individualized, creative expression??....hmmmm....could be Pulitzer material in the making.....

...well then explain how the Dems' time could have been put to more creative and constructive use.....how would you have preferred your tax dollars more wisely spent?....on the country?...SERIOUSLY?..............

I don't know, maybe.........

INFRASTRUCTURE for one.

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah buddy - just do a little research on Barr - Trumps ultimate fixer.  Barr has a quite the resume of flaunting the rule of law and is one of the CIA/Deep States most ruthless protectors.

Karma will catch up to Trump and Barr - it always does - and that day will come and it will be glorious. 

Barr has had a very solid reputation for ALL sides throughout his career and now all of a sudden that he is Trump's AG he is corrupt.

Ok, got it.

You're lost.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Even with what you said here...........

if there was a test of credibility between you and DR, I think we all know who would win that one.

I don’t care to compete w the Alex Jones of PPP.

But I do enjoy seeing his gestapo try to derail and discredit me here in his PPP kingdom. 

Look at you all (and DR’s alternative logins) coming out of the woodwork to attack me! 

There can be NO differing opinion or interpretation that casts Trump in ANY negative light.

LMAO

Edited by BillStime

Just now, njbuff said:

Barr has had a very solid reputation for ALL sides throughout his career and now all of a sudden that he is Trump's AG he is corrupt.

Ok, got it.

You're lost.

....no way in Hell you saw this coming right?......he should have been fired long ago and AG Eric Holder rehired to RESTORE honesty, integrity, bi-partisanship et al to the Office.....probably in the top three of the best AG in US History.......

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I don’t care to compete w the Alex Jones of PPP.

But I do enjoy seeing his gestapo try to derail and discredit me here in his PPP kingdom. 

Look at you all (and DR’s alternative logins) coming out of the woodwork to attack me! P

There can be NO differing opinion or interpretation that casts Trump is ANY negative light.

LMAO

Oh, the old Alex Jones comparison.

I don't even think right leaning people like that guy.

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...YOU trained ME well...........:thumbsup:

An old guy is the LAST guy I would wanna train.

My training usually involves 18+................ never mind 

?

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Delusional as always 

You pedal total bvllshit here every fvcking day and I am the delusional one?

Ok, got it Rachel.

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....no way in Hell you saw this coming right?......he should have been fired long ago and AG Eric Holder rehired to RESTORE honesty, integrity, bi-partisanship et al to the Office.....probably in the top three of the best AG in US History.......

I think that is the real funny shyt going on here.

Barr is called corrupt and Trump's biotch..........

all the while forgetting who once held the office of the AG........... Eric Holder. He was a beaut.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

I think that is the real funny shyt going on here.

Barr is called corrupt and Trump's biotch..........

all the while forgetting who once held the office of the AG........... Eric Holder. He was a beaut.

....Barr comes across as unnerving and impossible to get under his skin, but having zingers in his arsenal.....PERFECT anecdote to expose Nadless.........

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....Barr comes across as unnerving and impossible to get under his skin, but having zingers in his arsenal.....PERFECT anecdote to expose Nadless.........

If Nadler wore his belt any higher, he would be choking himself.

Just now, njbuff said:

If Nadler wore his belt any higher, he would be choking himself.

...we could only hope and pray for.....the epitome of a political putz has been in politics since 1977, 43 years.......the usual DOWNSTATE political parasite......

• Like (+1) 1