DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Bumping this so it doesn't get lost: links to the livestream of the oral arguments tomorrow, starts at 9:30 eastern. (early morning for me)

23 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: :beer: 

Also, arguments will be streamed live: 

9:30 am Friday (the 12th). DOJ sent their A squad, should be a good set of orations. 

26 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Want to see a grown man run away like a girl? Watch what happens now: 

So if Flynn gets sentenced you go on vacation for a year?  Done.  

Your terms are vague and poorly drawn, and I note that they include an escape hatch that would allow you to win the bet that you have proposed if Trump pardons Flynn.  Apparently you are not confident that Flynn will prevail on the law here. 

Edited by SectionC3

Just now, SectionC3 said:

So if Flynn gets sentenced you go on vacation for a year?  Done. 

No, if the case is not dismissed with prejudice, I go on vacation for a year. 

When it is dismissed with prejudice, you go on vacation for a year. 

That's the terms. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No, if the case is not dismissed with prejudice, I go on vacation for a year. 

When it is dismissed with prejudice, you go on vacation for a year. 

That's the terms. 

Again, poorly drawn.  Go back and figure out what might be dismissed with prejudice (hint: it’s not the case) and then we can talk again. 

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Still haven’t figured out that a CASE doesn’t get dismissed with prejudice, have you? 

I just don't give enough of a shite about you to argue semantics. You're a coward, you keep proving it. Otherwise you'd take the bet. 

But you won't, because despite all your bluster you know that I'm correct. Flynn's case and all charges will be dismissed with prejudice. The DOJ has already decided this, the judge cannot change that no matter how many amicus briefs he gets Biden's campaign to write. 

• Like (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I just don't give enough of a shite about you to argue semantics. You're a coward, you keep proving it. Otherwise you'd take the bet. 

But you won't, because despite all your bluster you know that I'm correct. Flynn's case and all charges will be dismissed with prejudice. The DOJ has already decided this, the judge cannot change that no matter how many amicus briefs he gets Biden's campaign to write. 

Nope.  You want to bet.  You proposed terms.  I will not accept your terms because they will allow you to continue to pollute this environment if the “case is not dismissed with prejudice.”  Since that can never happen — it is not the case that would be dismissed with prejudice — there is no sense in taking the bet. If you’d like to put your crack legal mind to work and draft better terms, then I’ll listen to what you have to say. 

5 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I'm a coward who talks big but won't back it up. Because I'm a terrible attorney who has no understanding of this case.

FTFY

When cowards show you what they are, believe them. And when shite attorneys boast about their ignorance, take them at their word. 

2 hours ago, GG said:

Imagine that.  People can change an informed opinion when more facts are discovered.

and, unfortunately, as evidenced by the pages and pages in PPP... some can't. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

FTFY

When cowards show you what they are, believe them. And when shite attorneys boast about their ignorance, take them at their word. 

Any time you’d like to stop name-calling and start putting your crack legal mind to work is find with me.  

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Any time you’d like to stop name-calling and start putting your crack legal mind to work is find with me.  

I've asked you to read and respond to the relevant case law of this matter -- you refused. 

I asked you to read the filings on this case and all the testimony -- you refused. 

So forgive me if I don't keep calling you out for what you are: which is a cowardly asshat of epic proportions who runs away from a challenge because you lack the testicular fortitude to back up your (wildly inaccurate) analysis of this matter. 

You're a joke. And you just keep proving it with every post. 

More on what ShittyLawyerSection called an epic "take down" :lol: 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I've asked you to read and respond to the relevant case law of this matter -- you refused. 

I asked you to read the filings on this case and all the testimony -- you refused. 

So forgive me if I don't keep calling you out for what you are: which is a cowardly asshat of epic proportions who runs away from a challenge because you lack the testicular fortitude to back up your (wildly inaccurate) analysis of this matter. 

You're a joke. And you just keep proving it with every post. 

More on what ShittyLawyerSection called an epic "take down" :lol: 

Hoax.  I read your case.  It considers charging discretion, which is immaterial here inasmuch as Flynn has pleaded guilty.  

Also, it occurred to me that you’re the coward here.  Once I sniffed out your attempt to leave room for yourself to weasel out of obligation when Flynn is sentenced, you resorted to your usual tack of name-calling, obfuscation, and insults.  Sad!