DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

2 minutes ago, Prickly Pete said:

Ok, great...what's next....another month of paper being pushed around? Then another? And another ?

That's Sullivan's goal. Stall for Biden. But he's about to have his hand forced. 

Second tweet specifically (the source)

• Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I am not an attorney, and do not play one on the internet.

So, questions:

They told Sullivan to do something, he didn't do it, instead he had his attorney write a buncha gobbledygook where Sullivan put himself above the DC circuit court by saying "I can do whatever I want!", and now they are allowing friends of the #resistance submit briefs on why erm, someone (no idea who since the US says there are no charges) should continue charges against a framed man? 

Or, is this just so they can say, "case dismissed!?"

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I am not an attorney, and do not play one on the internet.

So, questions:

They told Sullivan to do something, he didn't do it, instead he had his attorney write a buncha gobbledygook where Sullivan put himself above the DC circuit court by saying "I can do whatever I want!", and now they are allowing friends of the #resistance submit briefs on why erm, someone (no idea who since the US says there are no charges) should continue charges against a framed man? 

Or, is this just so they can say, "case dismissed!?"

The DC Circuit Court ordered Judge Twatwaffle to respond as to why they shouldn't make him do the thing. This is still the process of responding, and they're allowing outside groups (Amicus Curiae "Friend of the Court") to outline the legal issues as well. After oral arguments by the Judge, DOJ, and Flynn (and any post-argument submissions), then they'll order him to do his job.

The wheels of justice grind slowly, especially in Appellate land.

• Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

The DC Circuit Court ordered Judge Twatwaffle to respond as to why they shouldn't make him do the thing. This is still the process of responding, and they're allowing outside groups (Amicus Curiae "Friend of the Court") to outline the legal issues as well. After oral arguments by the Judge, DOJ, and Flynn (and any post-argument submissions), then they'll order him to do his job.

The wheels of justice grind slowly, especially in Appellate land.

So that lady who said "this is fast!" had the right of it. Thank you. ?

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

So that lady who said "this is fast!" had the right of it. Thank you. ?

Oh, don't get me wrong, this is blistering speed for a federal court, moreso an appellate court.

Though I agree that the panel should have just ruled on the briefs. I'm guessing they're trying to give Sullivan every opportunity to make a coherent argument, due to the politicization of the case from both sides.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1