DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

Exakatickly.  And that's why I've been calling the date any true culprit will be held to account the 12 of never.  There may be a scapegoat here and there but even that is questionable.  And when they have proven out that they can get away with anything, it will be bad news for the next few generations.

It infuriating, but unfortunately completely true.

No one is going to pay for the collusion fakery, the propaganda, the lies.

Our senators care only about their own agendas and pockets, 

They stall  and posture, accomplishing nothing except creating an illusion

that they are actually doing anything for the American people.

Rome has fallen.

Edited by Albwan

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I understand the resistance to the notion that justice will actually be served... I just disagree. There will be big names held accountable (Comey, Brennan, Clapper) - the only question I have is how high up they'll actually go.

I was reading that Nunes said Comey was one those he sent for criminal referral - however, he supposedly said it on the Hannity radio show last week (Friday?) and I could not make myself listen to it. And since I didn't see any screeching or wailing in the press (or any crowing on conservative blogs) I am suspicious it actually happened. 

However, I do believe there will be charges. Some are so obvious - even to a schlump like me - that it simply would be criminal to not charge them. Convictions though? That is not a foregone conclusion. I forgot who pointed out to me in this forum that they could (would? should?)  be military trials (and my apologies to that person).  That may make it more likely justice will be served. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Incorrect - per Mueller, RR, and Barr. 

Barr said that. Mueller maybe did not find a crime, but we know that colluded. You do trust Mueller, though, right? 

Mueller also said that Russia hacked the DNC and Wikileaks was given the material, and Trump ran around screaming "I Love Wikileaks" 

Collusion! There it is 

6 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Yeah, but what do they know? They're not woke and aren't down with the narrative.

Barr knows how to hide things, it seems like 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Barr said that. Mueller maybe did not find a crime, but we know that colluded. You do trust Mueller, though, right? 

Mueller also said that Russia hacked the DNC and Wikileaks was given the material, and Trump ran around screaming "I Love Wikileaks" 

Collusion! There it is 

Barr knows how to hide things, it seems like 

you're not just an idiot, you're a blithering idiot.

you were supposed to stay home this past weekend and contemplate your bad posting. i see you did not do the required homework.

Edited by Foxx

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You just hate that I am right. Anyone who things Trump was not colluding with Russia is a blind moron. You are dishonest 

How does saying he loves Wikileaks mean he was colluding with Russia? Wikileaks is not Russian. Assange and Putin are not on the same team (and never have been). 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

How does saying he loves Wikileaks mean he was colluding with Russia? Wikileaks is not Russian. Assange and Putin are not on the same team (and never have been). 

Horseshit! Did you know that Assmange and Putin once had TWO scoops of ice cream?!? What more proof of them being on the same team as Trump do you need?!?

• Haha (+1) 1