DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

21 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

This all makes watergate look like preschool! And the American people are still completely in the dark as to what was actually happening. One has to wonder what Obama knew.

Nothing will happen to anyone the DNC feels kindly towards

12 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Flynn Sentencing update (soon to be delayed)

So what happens to all of them? I never thought anything would happen to Obama (and am frankly amazed any testimony leads back to him).  I know many of these players will end up indicted - convicted depends on the venue (#OrangeManBad is real in DC  and NYC - not certain that the prosecution can get convictions there), and how clearly the prosecution can lay out the case against them.

Does no impeachment "he's not worth it" have anything to do with keeping Obama's name as far out of the MSM and this horrific scandal as possible?  

As for the rest of them... they are *****. Really and truly. Plea deals or trials? I suppose it all depends on how loyal they are to a past administration. Plea deals is accepting their punishment in (relative) silence.  Trials would be... a circus. 

The rest of this year should be interesting. 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

So what happens to all of them? I never thought anything would happen to Obama (and am frankly amazing any testimony leads back to him).  I know many of these players will end up indicted - convicted depends on the venue (#OrangeManBad is real in DC  and NYC - not certain that the prosecution can get convictions there), and how clearly the prosecution can lay out the case against them.

Does no impeachment "he's not worth it" have anything to do with keeping Obama's name as far out of the MSM and this horrific scandal as possible?  

As for the rest of them... they are *****. Really and truly. Plea deals or trials? I suppose it all depends on how loyal they are to a past administration. Plea deals is accepting their punishment in (relative) silence.  Trials would be... a circus. 

The rest of this year should be interesting. 

I don’t believe a coup attempt would be tried in civilian court.  

It‘s obstensively an act of war, especially when coordinated with foreign nations.

They‘re going to get military tribunals.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

I don’t believe a coup attempt would be tried in civilian court.  

It‘s obstensively an act of war, especially when coordinated with foreign nations.

They‘re going to get military tribunals.

I never considered that. It would put a completely different spin on plea deals and trials and possible convictions. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Things should move fast once the sentencing happens today. 

Steele's deposition is unsealed tomorrow (UK time, so late tonight) as well. 

What's this about? If you don't mind me asking...

Just now, Tiberius said:

What's this about? If you don't mind me asking...

This is why it helps to read a thread you're participating in rather than troll it mercilessly ;) 

Steele and David Kramer (McCain) is being sued in British courts by a Russian named in the dossier. They both had to give depositions in 2018 - which up until February had been kept under seal - and denied even to Grassley's committee.

That ends tomorrow. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/court-to-unseal-christopher-steele-deposition

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is why it helps to read a thread you're participating in rather than troll it mercilessly ;) 

Steele and David Kramer (McCain) is being sued in British courts by a Russian named in the dossier. They both had to give depositions in 2018 - which up until February had been kept under seal - and denied even to Grassley's committee.

That ends tomorrow. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/court-to-unseal-christopher-steele-deposition

Thank you, and no I can't keep up with all your conspiracy clap trap. But this is interesting and will be nice to see 

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is not an idle tweet.

Trump's a liar. Why would anyone take what he says seriously at all? This makes it look like the FBI and justice department are on his corrupt trail and he is just trying to muddy the waters of justice. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

Trump's a liar. Why would anyone take what he says seriously at all? This makes it look like the FBI and justice department are on his corrupt trail and he is just trying to muddy the waters of justice. 

Remember that time he said Obama wiretapped Trump Tower and you said he was lying. 

Now we know he wasn't. It's proven. 

This is going to be like that time.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

----

:lol:  

Paul Manafort, the former campaign chairman for President Trump, faces up to 10 years for conspiring to hide millions and tamper with witnesses. “Let me be very clear,” Manafort told Judge Amy Berman Jackson. “I accept responsibility for the actions that led me to be here today, and I want to apologize.”
Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Remember that time he said Obama wiretapped Trump Tower and you said he was lying. 

Now we know he wasn't. It's proven. 

This is going to be like that time.

A) Not proven! 

B) What about the other 9,000 lies just in his time as President? 

Liars lie