DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Not any more, you chickenshit. I think I've more than adequately proved my point.

What, that I don't want to engage you and your most likely false right wing talking points? 

Ok, what did the guilty pleas of Trump's campaign and administration NSC advisor consist of? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

What, that I don't want to engage you and your most likely false right wing talking points? 

Ok, what did the guilty pleas of Trump's campaign and administration NSC advisor consist of? 

OK numbnuts, process crimes (lying to the FBI) that had nothing to do with the Trump campaign and/or Russia. Gates also pleaded guilty to money laundering well before any connection to Trump. So what does any of this have to do with Trump?

why haven't they invented a dozen more process crimes by now?

they aren't even trying to trick people into perjuring themselves over nothing?

nobody forgot they had raspberry jam instead of strawberry jam in their sandwich 2 years ago?

get going Mueller!!

56 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

OK numbnuts, process crimes (lying to the FBI) that had nothing to do with the Trump campaign and/or Russia. Gates also pleaded guilty to money laundering well before any connection to Trump. So what does any of this have to do with Trump?

They can't answer because they've allowed their partisanship and TDS to keep them willfully ignorant. 

The next few weeks will be a joy to watch the worms squirm under the weight of the house of lies they built. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Numbnuts? Why are you focused on my testicles? Is you a freaky boy? 

image.jpeg.97d8362d53b24920227dfa6da76bda68.jpeg

Anyway, you actually think that's the end all of this? Seems more like the opening moves by the prosecution to bring pressure to loosen up their tongues. The Watergate burglars pleaded guilty to burglary before spilling the beans on WH. That took over a year to play out. 

And, BTW, this is more guilty pleas than during eight years of Obama B-)

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The next few weeks will be a joy to watch the worms squirm under the weight of the house of lies they built. 

:lol:

Edited by Tiberius
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Tibs can you quote this each day for the next few weeks weeks so we can get our daily dose of laughter?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Tibs can you quote this each day for the next few weeks weeks so we can get our daily dose of laughter?

The fact you're still denying there even is an upcoming OIG report shows everyone how ignorant you are of a topic where you've posted plenty. 

Keep digging that hole, Gar. If you dig deep enough you might be able to hide and change screen names (again) when it hits. 

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Numbnuts? Why are you focused on my testicles? Is you a freaky boy? 

image.jpeg.97d8362d53b24920227dfa6da76bda68.jpeg

Anyway, you actually think that's the end all of this? Seems more like the opening moves by the prosecution to bring pressure to loosen up their tongues. The Watergate burglars pleaded guilty to burglary before spilling the beans on WH. That took over a year to play out. 

And, BTW, this is more guilty pleas than during eight years of Obama B-)

:lol:

You're such a dipshit.

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Btw - Goodlatte confirmed there is a grand jury already empaneled for Horowitz. 

Those posters acting like this is going to be nothing are sorely sorely misinformed. 

Has this ever happened before? I mean a GJ ever for an IG report let alone before that report even comes out.