DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You win! 

The article attributes "three people familiar with the strategy (of casting aspersions at a witness)". 

These could be three lawyers unrelated to the case, or three randoms who watched law and order last week. 

Its a desperate article devoid of any real journalism. 

Why does this post sound like an echo of from Watergate? ?

The chances we see for the first time in American history a president truly impeached and arrested and led directly to jail are increasing. 

If the investigation yields information that Trump was compromised, aided the Russians during the election and/or was laundering corrupt Russian money the House of Reps could begin impeachment proceedings and would only need a simple majority to do so. If the Dems get the majority in 2018 then this will be more likely to happen. 

Imagine the trial in the senate! Evidence presented to the American people. Witnesses called to testify. Michael Flynn explains to the senate how Trump ordered him o do this or that with the Russians. Papadopolous explaining the conversation he recorded on his wire. 

Lock him up! Lock him up!!  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

The chances we see for the first time in American history a president truly impeached and arrested and led directly to jail are increasing. 

If the investigation yields information that Trump was compromised, aided the Russians during the election and/or was laundering corrupt Russian money the House of Reps could begin impeachment proceedings and would only need a simple majority to do so. If the Dems get the majority in 2018 then this will be more likely to happen. 

Imagine the trial in the senate! Evidence presented to the American people. Witnesses called to testify. Michael Flynn explains to the senate how Trump ordered him o do this or that with the Russians. Papadopolous explaining the conversation he recorded on his wire. 

Lock him up! Lock him up!!  

Well, this is right up there with the liberal (*^*&%^$^#fantasy that the Electoral College was going to turn on Trump.

Even Trump says Mueller is treating him fairly. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/28/us/politics/trump-interview-mueller-russia-china-north-korea.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

so much for all you crap throwing monkey boys saying otherwise. 

“There’s been no collusion. But I think he’s going to be fair,” Mr. Trump said of Mr. Mueller.

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Even Trump says Mueller is treating him fairly. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/28/us/politics/trump-interview-mueller-russia-china-north-korea.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

so much for all you crap throwing monkey boys saying otherwise. 

“There’s been no collusion. But I think he’s going to be fair,” Mr. Trump said of Mr. Mueller.

I thought all Trump did was lie, and you can't believe a word he says?

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

:beer:

Tibs is (unsurprisingly) failing to see the forest through the trees. 

Mueller is going to exonerate Trump from the charges of collusion when this is all said and done. And then what will the left have to say about Mueller? Think their opinion of the man will change? 

You betcha.

I expect a full on Gator/Tibs/WD/Gatorbait meltdown when that happens. It'll be epic. 

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

No Tiberius is the one who isn't telling the truth. Trump did not say he was being treated fairly. He said he thinks that Mueller will treat him fairly.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Mueller is going to exonerate Trump from the charges of collusion when this is all said and done. And then what will the left have to say about Mueller? Think their opinion of the man will change? 

You betcha.

I expect a full on Gator/Tibs/WD/Gatorbait meltdown when that happens. It'll be epic. 

Can you even begin to imagine the full scale meltdown the left is going to have if Democrats begin to be indicted?

They'll start a civil war.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

You betcha.

Ha ha ha! This from the guy who said from March to November last year that Hillary had already won the election. Idiot 

As to your other point. I think it would be kind of funny if Mueller found nothing, because really who cares? Trump would still be a cancer on the GOP, a deeply unpopular president who most Americans see as an embarrassment. Right wingers continue to show they are better at complaining than governing the country. 

4 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Can you even begin to imagine the full scale meltdown the left is going to have if Democrats begin to be indicted?

With what, they're all anti-gun...

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

It could trend that way, certain people will absolutely try to push it in that direction... which is why a lot of this is going to be done under the radar, or those provocateurs are being taken off the board first (see the 12/22 EO, Soros et al). 

There are over 9,000 sealed magistrate orders in the US between the end of Oct through Dec of 2016 per PACER. These could be search warrants, indictments, no one really knows until they are unsealed. But the amount of them in that time frame is UNHEARD of. The average for the past 12 years is 1,000 sealed orders a year. There are 9k in less than three months.

Something is going on. Lots of people are going to be going down for this, I'm expecting big names on both sides of the aisle but a lot from the past administration.