What if Peterman is better than Mahomes??

Quote me on this. I think Luke Falk is gonna be great. Hes got the size, hes a pocket passer, and hes staying at Washington State one more year to keep working on his skills, even though he could have come out this year. If he keeps things up, he could be a top-five all time college passer.

Also you can't bash Sal as a "propaganda" carrier for the Bills; I think he does a great job covering all the facts. Someone like Chris Brown is the water carrier. Not Sal.

Its reasonable to assume that we will be taking a QB next year, based off of Beane's and McD's statements on how you have to throw the ball as much as run it.

Maybe we need a bottom-3 finish once and for all to get our man and look to the future. I am not advocating for this, however.

Ok. But he plays in the Air Raid system and that was one of the main question marks people came up with for Mahomes.

I'm well aware of the last 40 + years, let alone the last 17.

truth is you nor I control the organization so it is what it is. if it bothered me to the point where I needed to disrespect fellow fans, calling them losers or the need to B word and moan day after day after day I would just say to hell with this team.

you really are an !@#$

Now who's being obtuse. don't just love a good discussion

Ok. But he plays in the Air Raid system and that was one of the main question marks people came up with for Mahomes.

Falk's mechanics are superior to Mahomes. That was why people were scared of him more than anything.

Guys, can we all just take it down a notch? I realize billsareback is not happy but someday the Bills could cause you to snap. If you don't care about Mahomes or Peterman comparisons there are other threads to discuss football in.

We're all Bills fans. Play nice.

Falk's mechanics are superior to Mahomes. That was why people were scared of him more than anything.

No, the Air Raid was a major question mark. As it will be for Falk. I haven't watched enough tape on Falk. We shall see.

LoL that was funny. I have not snapped yet but I will make my points of view if you don't like them ( not you Jeff ) then just start your own thread called the Company line Kool Aide drinkers only

Guys, can we all just take it down a notch? I realize billsareback is not happy but someday the Bills could cause you to snap. If you don't care about Mahomes or Peterman comparisons there are other threads to discuss football in.

We're all Bills fans. Play nice.

No, the Air Raid was a major question mark. As it will be for Falk. I haven't watched enough tape on Falk. We shall see.

Edited by billsareback

How do you know that the plan is to draft a QB when you just stated that they passed on QB's because they had question marksEvery QB other than Elway, Luck, or Manning had question marks! These 5-6 great options, name them. Bills will not get the first QB off the board. So now who do you want?

Josh Rosen? You think he has no question marks?

Josh Allen? Even more question marks.

This idea that the Bills got an extra first to get a QB has NEVER been confirmed by the Bills organization or Sean McDermott. It was started by Sal C, #1 water carrier for Bills propaganda who came up with this idea after the draft to sell the WGR hosts who questioned the trade. They asked Sean if the trade would help get a QB and he just gave the standard, sure always nice to have more options answer.

So maybe this is the plan. It is also a secret as well as crappy plan. You don't know who will be available to you by any standard unless the plan is a bottom 3 finish.

People were saying that Leroi said that the plan was to go after a QB next year, too. I haven't been here that long but Leroi has been dead on with almost all the information I've seen him share. From what I can gather, he works for the Bills.

None of us know what the plan is for sure. Plan's tend to be fluid anyway. Maybe Peterman or Cardale or Tyrod grab the starting job by the horns this season and never let go (however unlikely that is).

The Bills did put a lot of effort into scouting the available QBs, and they did still take a shot at a QB in this draft, they didn't just ignore the position. They obviously felt that none were worth the #10 pick (although I read here yesterday that they likely would have drafted Trubisky had he been there at 10, but refused to sell the farm for him). But at least they are aware that QB is a need and are putting in the time to evaluate the prospects. None of us control the Bills or what they do. All we can do is sit back and hope they get it right. Endlessly crusading for a QB that was already drafted by another team does no good (not referring to you specifically, just saying).

As I've also said before, the Chiefs were simply in a different position than the Bills were this year. Andy Reid and John Dorsey have spent the past 4 years building up that team and not drafting any QBs (except for one 5th round pick in 4 years...).

They were in a position where the last big need they had to put them over the top was at the QB position. Reid and Dorsey also have quite a lot of job security and can afford to take a gamble on a project QB at 10. They were also bringing that project QB into a much better position than what he would have been in with the Bills. They have a much stronger team to surround him with.

The Bills were not in that same position.

So now your admitting Peterman is going to be so good that the Bills won't need to use the 2 first round picks for a QB and can draft other positions with them.

...hell, I'd take that scenario in a heart beat.....'bout time for a MAJOR break..............

People were saying that Leroi said that the plan was to go after a QB next year, too. I haven't been here that long but Leroi has been dead on with almost all the information I've seen him share. From what I can gather, he works for the Bills.

None of us know what the plan is for sure. Plan's tend to be fluid anyway. Maybe Peterman or Cardale or Tyrod grab the starting job by the horns this season and never let go (however unlikely that is).

The Bills did put a lot of effort into scouting the available QBs, and they did still take a shot at a QB in this draft, they didn't just ignore the position. They obviously felt that none were worth the #10 pick (although I read here yesterday that they likely would have drafted Trubisky had he been there at 10, but refused to sell the farm for him). But at least they are aware that QB is a need and are putting in the time to evaluate the prospects. None of us control the Bills or what they do. All we can do is sit back and hope they get it right. Endlessly crusading for a QB that was already drafted by another team does no good (not referring to you specifically, just saying).

As I've also said before, the Chiefs were simply in a different position than the Bills were this year. Andy Reid and John Dorsey have spent the past 4 years building up that team and not drafting any QBs (except for one 5th round pick in 4 years...).

They were in a position where the last big need they had to put them over the top was at the QB position. Reid and Dorsey also have quite a lot of job security and can afford to take a gamble on a project QB at 10. They were also bringing that project QB into a much better position than what he would have been in with the Bills. They have a much stronger team to surround him with.

Excellent and highly rational post.

How do you know this? Who is they? The decision on QB was Sean's and Sean's alone.

And Leroi does provide some information and I do believe he works for the Bills. But even if the Bills have a plan to draft a QB next year doesn't mean that it will work out that way. Wanting a QB is not a plan. All you can do is scout the hell out of the players and hope you get a chance to pull the trigger or make a move.

Edited by jeffismagic

How do you know this? Who is they? The decision on QB was Sean's and Sean's alone.

And Leroi does provide some information and I do believe he works for the Bills. But even if the Bills have a plan to draft a QB next year doesn't mean that it will work out that way. Wanting a QB is not a plan. All you can do is scout the hell out of the players and hope you get a chance to pull the trigger or make a move.

There were a lot of reports that the Bills - McDermott, Monos, Pegula (and Whaley I believe) met with every single top QB prospect in this draft, worked them out, had dinner with them etc. Some they met with 2 (or more) times.

I am not going to speculate on whose decision it was. It may very well have been Sean's but I don't know that. Everything the Bills have said is that they make group decisions, though.

I also don't know that they will draft a QB next year. Like I said in my last post, plans tend to be fluid anyway.

I was just passing on the information that I had read here.

Edited by BillsFan4

There were a lot of reports that the Bills - McDermott, Monos, Pegula (and Whaley I believe) met with every single top QB prospect in this draft, worked them out, had dinner with them etc. Some they met with 2 (or more) times.

I am not going to speculate on whose decision it was. It may very well have been Sean's but I don't know that. Everything the Bills have said is that they make group decisions, though.

I also don't know that they will draft a QB next year. Like I said in my last post, plans tend to be fluid anyway.

I was just passing on the information that I had read here.

...so what?.....

if your supporting the non drafting of QB's in the first 3 rounds and trading out of the 10 spot to let the Chiefs grab Mahomes. Then yes you are supporting this loser thinking and you infact

become part of it and become a loser in a football supporting sense. I'm not calling anyone a loser in life just in your support for this way of thinking. If you think other wise your badly mistaken

Hugs sent.....you are in need