WGR Draft Coverage Tonight

I'm just happy that all the Bills games are on TV now, and NEVER have to listen to Murph. I loved him back in the day on WBEN930 "One on One Sports", but as a PbP guy...ugh. He was gifted the role when Van retired and he moved one chair over from analyst to PbP. To make things worse, he is not that old. Probably going to be calling the games for another decade or more.

As far as Pegula sponsored radio...I don't even bother. You know it's almost always going to be one-sided.

Sal is not knowledgeable. He is a fan like the rest of us who watches stories get broke by Schefter. He has no insight or knowledge into what is happening.

Sal is the Bills sideline reporter. He has access at OBD. He is part of the NFL press corp. He knows stuff. (He probably drinks too.)

Sal is the Bills sideline reporter. He has access at OBD. He is part of the NFL press corp. He knows stuff. (He probably drinks too.)

No he doesn't.

He is a fan with a microphone.

He doesn't really "know football".

When he talks he says "schemes" and "systems" - but could he diagram a play? No.

He reads and listens to the National Press for the breaking stories and Mock Drafts.

I have never viewed him as an expert that gives insider information. He gives fan-like opinions.

No he doesn't.

When he talks he says "schemes" and "systems" - but could he diagram a play? No.

He reads and listens to the National Press for the breaking stories and Mock Drafts.

I have never viewed him as an expert that gives insider information. He gives fan-like opinions.

He coached high school football in Florida before moving back to Buffalo

This morning Jeremy White (I think, can't be bothered to learn all those chuckleheads' names) was going through each game on the Bills schedule next year, and whining about every potential win because it would lower our draft pick. Needless to say I turned it off. Awful draft coverage.

Jeremy doesn't know jack about football. I remember listening to the pregame show of the first home game two years ago as I was driving to the game. This knucklehead was talking with bravado about how the Bills defense was going to be number one in the NFL. We all know how that turned out. He likes to count his chickens before the eggs have hatched.

This morning when he was picking wins and losses, he was doing the same damn thing. He was speaking matter-of-factly about which games the Bills are going to win or lose this year as if it is truth. He is truly a know-nothing idiot. And when he breaks down film - you can tell - he doesn't really know what he is looking at or talking about. He is a wannabe pretender who is generally bad at his job.

Murph is awful and if his job is to mentor Donald Jones he is doing a terrible job at it. Jones is like that kid with no self awareness that makes stupid comments in the middle of a conversation that makes everyone feel awkward. I cringe pretty much every time he opens his mouth.

No he doesn't.

I can guarantee Sal knows way more than you on schemes and systems

Jeremy doesn't know jack about football. I remember listening to the pregame show of the first home game two years ago as I was driving to the game. This knucklehead was talking with bravado about how the Bills defense was going to be number one in the NFL. We all know how that turned out. He likes to count his chickens before the eggs have hatched.

This morning when he was picking wins and losses, he was doing the same damn thing. He was speaking matter-of-factly about which games the Bills are going to win or lose this year as if it is truth. He is truly a know-nothing idiot. And when he breaks down film - you can tell - he doesn't really know what he is looking at or talking about. He is a wannabe pretender who is generally bad at his job.

Jeremy is awesome. He never pretends he is a football or hockey savant, and his position is always "as a fan". So you hated the segment, but listened to the whole thing.

" I hate Howard Stern, this is what he said today over the 4 hours i listened to him" brilliant!

Edited by plenzmd1