Reuben Foster Failed Drug Test at Combine

All along I was thinking either Mike Williams or Corey Davis. But the more I watch film on Ruben Foster the more I think he will be the right pick for this team and this defense that struggled so bad. Mayock just picked him in his mock draft and it made sense. It's a position we need to fill and he really does look like Luke Kuechly for the Panthers. McDermott coached Kuechly and he was a huge part of that defense.

What do you guys think, would foster be a good pick if they are happy with his off field stuff????

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has drug issues going back to college and is already in the NFL drug program. With all of the emphasis McD has put on character since he got here, I can't see the first draft pick of his tenure being Foster. If he falls to the 2nd, maybe.

Jmo

Edited by YoloinOhio

A "dilute sample" doesn't necessarily mean anything. Some people are so nervous about not being able to pee on demand that they over hydrate beforehand. Then again, some people over hydrate with the intention of buying some additional time before the retest to let something dissipate from their bodies. Those latter kids ought to follow their professional role models and have enough sense to smoke that undetectable synthetic spice crap instead. That way the only suspicion that they've done something illicit will come from getting caught running around without pants.

I personally love the idea of foster playing next to Reggie he brings a certain tenacity and great football speed and violence tours every hit he's also not an athletic freak but a true Instinct shuel linebacker hard to find these days. Has some tko in him