[closed]Bill Offense needs to pay more for a back up running back.

gjv001

For the Bills Offense to be successfull in 2017 it needs to run the ball effectively. So effectively that teams preparing to play the Bills should be focusing their defensive strategy on stopping their run game, almost exclusively.Bill Belichick is well aware of this and is attempting to deal the Bills running game an off season blow. I would argue that the a back up running back for the Bills is more important to this type of offenses success than most other teams in the league. Paying a premium for a top back up, someone who could compentently start, should be part of the Bills 2017 strategy.

For the Bills Offense to be successfull in 2017 it needs to run the ball effectively. So effectively that teams preparing to play the Bills should be focusing their defensive strategy on stopping their run game, almost exclusively.Bill Belichick is well aware of this and is attempting to deal the Bills running game an off season blow. I would argue that the a back up running back for the Bills is more important to this type of offenses success than most other teams in the league. Paying a premium for a top back up, someone who could compentently start, should be part of the Bills 2017 strategy.

So you meant to post this in the Gillislee thread, but then realized it is too important not to have a thread of its own?

So you meant to post this in the Gillislee thread, but then realized it is too important not to have a thread of its own?

Sweet Jesus, I thought I escaped this coming from BBMB, but with his post count I can see its someone who came over also

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.