Trump's Request For Voters Information (changed topic)

Here's what will happen......................

There are five Republicans running..............splitting the vote all up.

Liberals are throwing millions of dollars behind one candidate, who is easily in the lead....around 42%

The democrat candidate Ossoff won´t get to 50%, which means there will be a run off between the two highest percentage candidates in June.

Ossoff will lose the run off. and the Republicans will retain the seat.

How ever, after today's "winning" vote, buffoons on the left, the willing media, and blind gators, will proclaim victory vs Trump.

They are so starved and so deperate...........it should be fun to watch.

Here's what will happen......................

There are five Republicans running..............splitting the vote all up.

Liberals are throwing millions of dollars behind one candidate, who is easily in the lead....around 42%

The democrat candidate Ossoff won´t get to 50%, which means there will be a run off between the two highest percentage candidates in June.

Ossoff will lose the run off. and the Republicans will retain the seat.

How ever, after today's "winning" vote, buffoons on the left, the willing media, and blind gators, will proclaim victory vs Trump.

They are so starved and so deperate...........it should be fun to watch.

Bold prediction from such a little turd ball :lol:

Ya, its a heavily Republican district

quit wasting your existence worrying about politics, the sun is shining, talk to your significant other (oh sorry about that...)

Are you really that butt hurt? I'm not even 30 yet, and politics is becoming more and more important to me. I am in the infancy stage and prove it almost every time I express my opinion. You can do better, you take almost as much heat as me around here which is pretty sad considering you act like a know it all.

I'm going to take a walk on the beach with my girl after work. Cook her dinner and then get some TLC. Want me to PM you some pics?

Not going to happen. Ossoff will lose the runoff by a wide margin.

I disagree. I live here and I'm seeing the swell. Many many people are voting who would not usually vote in a special election. Enthusiasm is very high for Ossoff. I think there's a slight chance he even gets the 50% today.

Trump only won by 1% there. It makes sense he is a little nervous about it.

Ya, its a heavily Republican district

lol..........................Which is it ?

I wish you gators would get your story propaganda straight........... :lol:

tumblr_o5i8jb0aG11qzsgewo1_500.jpg

Are you really that butt hurt? I'm not even 30 yet, and politics is becoming more and more important to me. I am in the infancy stage and prove it almost every time I express my opinion. You can do better, you take almost as much heat as me around here which is pretty sad considering you act like a know it all.

I'm going to take a walk on the beach with my girl after work. Cook her dinner and then get some TLC. Want me to PM you some pics?

[This is an automated response.]

1icr79.jpg

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.9.

Samuel Jackson is in on the race!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/14/politics/samuel-jackson-radio-ossoff-trump-discrimination/index.html

A new radio ad in support of Democratic candidates in Georgia features actor Samuel L. Jackson calling on voters to "stop Donald Trump" by voting Democrat in Georgia's special election on Tuesday.

"Stop Donald Trump, the man who encourages racial and religious discrimination, and sexism," Jackson says in the ad, put out by the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.
Democrat Jon Ossoff is running in a heated race to fill Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price's vacant congressional seat in Georgia's 6th district. Democrats are hoping Ossoff can win the typically Republican district. The ad, aimed at turning out black voters, will run on urban radio stations in the Atlanta market starting Saturday and continuing through Tuesday.
"Remember what happened the last time people stayed home," Jackson adds. "We got stuck with Trump. We have to channel the great vengeance and furious anger we have for this administration into votes at the ballot box."

lol..........................Which is it ?

I wish you gators would get your story propaganda straight........... :lol:

tumblr_o5i8jb0aG11qzsgewo1_500.jpg

It is a heavy republican district, and I am almost positive trump only won by 1% there over Hillary. He barely won, and it is obvious why he is nervous and tweeting about it.

Romney beat Obama there by 23% and Tom Price won by 23%. Trump squeaked by. Come on man! If you are getting schooled by me what does that make you?

Edited by gatorbait

I disagree. I live here and I'm seeing the swell. Many many people are voting who would not usually vote in a special election. Enthusiasm is very high for Ossoff. I think there's a slight chance he even gets the 50% today.

A "slight chance" he gets 50% isn't a good reason to disagree. A "good chance" would be.

Trump was not a traditional Republican, so it's not surprising that he performed worse than traditional Republicans in a traditionally Republican district.

Get ready to be disappointed.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

A "slight chance" he gets 50% isn't a good reason to disagree. A "good chance" would be.

Trump was not a traditional Republican, so it's not surprising that he performed worse than traditional Republicans in a traditionally Republican district.

Get ready to be disappointed.

You said he will lose the runoff by a wide margin. I disagree. I think he might win today outright. Failing that, I think he will win in June.

Is that ok with you? Have I clarified it enough? Is it *enough reason* to disagree with your precious position?

Jesus, this !@#$ing place!

Edited by Cugalabanza

Not really a big issue...................the outside money however.........................

On CNN this morning, Jon Ossoff – the Democratic frontrunner in the special election to replace Rep. Tom Price in Georgia’s sixth congressional district — was confronted with an amusing question: How does he feel about the fact that he can’t vote for himself today? This, of course, is because Ossoff is not a resident of the district he hopes to represent in Congress after today’s election.

Ossoff quickly explained that he lives “down the street” from the district so that he can support his girlfriend while she finishes medical school. He noted that he grew up in the district and his family still resides in it, and he said he plans to move back as soon as his girlfriend is done with school.

The fact that Ossoff is unable to vote for himself as polls open across the sixth district today underscores a campaign that has been criticized as far too “outsider.” The 30-year-old Democrat has managed to raise over $8 million in donations over the course of the two-month race, most of which has come from outside the district.

On the ground, many contend that Ossoff’s support doesn’t come from the average voter, but is being magnified by the national Democratic party and its activists in order to send a strong message of resistance to President Trump and the GOP.

Today, GA-06 residents get to cast their votes, indicating whether or not Ossoff’s lack of residency is an issue for them. But unfortunately for his campaign, Ossoff himself will not.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner

Edited by B-Man