Rams Sign Ex-Bill CB NRC

I always thought he played his heart out and did so with talent. He also seemed like a good leader.

From The Buffalo News today, upon his signing with the Rams:

"The analytics website Pro Football Focus ranked Robey-Coleman second among slot cornerbacks with a 74.86 passer rating allowed to opposing quarterbacks/"

Isn't 2nd best in the league pretty good? How many other Bills rate this high at their position?

It doesn't seem that the Bills are in a position to just get rid of good players. I wonder if the Bills, Whaley, have a real plan or if they are just shooting craps, over and over...

Edited by Mister Defense

He seemed like a talented player who played hard, and a good leader as well,

From the Buffalo News today, upon his signing with the Rams:

"The analytics website Pro Football Focus ranked Robey-Coleman second among slot cornerbacks with a 74.86 passer rating allowed to opposing quarterbacks."

2nd in the league seems pretty good. How many other Bills rank that high? What is the highest ranking of all of these free agents that the Bills have brought in to this point?

It doesn't seem that the Bills are in a position to just get rid of good players. I wonder if the Bills, Whaley, have a real plan or if they are just shooting craps, over and over...

I liked him but he was a liability on the defense due to his lack of size and speed. I am not PRIVY to the reason they moved on. But I would guess that he's not a scheme fit for the new D. I believe McD had measurable preferences on his corners.