Do You BitCoin?

Foxx

6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

just keep buying and hodl! you won't be sorry. 

lol on ETF and futures. you don't own BTC with them. obtain the real thing. again, you won't be sorry.

Well, the ETF owns bitcoin. 

Just seen this this too much before. I have to believe price right now is driven by FOMO,  at 12k, I will take my chances on a steep pullback. 

And i can 100 % guarantee I would be selling with a 50 % profit in a week, but damn wish I would have had it!

All I know is that an old high school friend/current Facebook friend gets wrapped up in every pyramid scheme out there.  Every !@#$ing one.  And then denies, till he's blue in the face, that it's a pyramid scheme.  Until he just stops talking about it ... then moves on to the next pyramid scheme, which he denies is a pyramid scheme.

He's been posting about Bitcoin 5x/day, every day, for a month.

This is a pyramid scheme.

Just now, Foxx said:

do you have anything to back that thought up or are you just putting it out there?

I'm basing it on about 10 billion people calling it a pyramid scheme, coupled with the fact that my pyramid scheme-magnet friend is knee deep in this ****.

7 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Dang, $12.8K and rising, and I got none outside my ETF!:angry:

Having said that, had I bought last week at $8800, you can be damn sure I would be selling today!

I tried to get in during the flash crash.  Looks like I'll have to wait a bit longer.

In the meantime, I've been looking at EOS, IOTA, ZRX, and a few other alt-coins.  I'm thinking these have the potential to get swept up in the 2018 crypto craze.

11 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I'm basing it on about 10 billion people calling it a pyramid scheme, coupled with the fact that my pyramid scheme-magnet friend is knee deep in this ****.

well first of all, there are not 10 billion people on the planet, let alone that many calling it a pyramid scheme.

it is mindless people such as yourself who see something and repeat it without doing any sort of research on the subject. i mean... not to be insulting but that is essentially what you are saying.

ahahahahahahahahahaaaaa you were saying Jamie?

2018 is going to rock your socks!

Katy Perry Talks Bitcoin with Warren Buffett, Tells 175 Million Followers About it

Edited by Foxx

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

well first of all, there are not 10 billion people on the planet, let alone that many calling it a pyramid scheme.

it is mindless people such as yourself who see something and repeat it without doing any sort of research on the subject. i mean... not to be insulting but that is essentially what you are saying.

You're not insulting me.  Mostly because I know I'm right.  And I'm far from the only one.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=bitcoin+pyramid+scheme

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

You're not insulting me.  Mostly because I know I'm right.  And I'm far from the only one.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=bitcoin+pyramid+scheme

lol. and i can present even more evidence on the other side with better arguments.

how about we have an argument and not post links? you tell me why it is a pyramid scheme and i will counter your argument. please do better than, because 10 billion people say so.... 

Edited by Foxx

9 minutes ago, Foxx said:

lol. and i can present even more evidence on the other side with better arguments.

how about we have an argument and not post links? you tell me why it is a pyramid scheme and i will counter your argument. please do better than, because 10 billion people say so.... 

I will not pretend to know very much about this.

I will, however, tell you that I'm old/experienced enough to know that if it looks like ****, smells like **** and it sticks to your shoe like **** if you step in it ... then there's a pretty good chance it's ****.

14 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I will not pretend to know very much about this.

I will, however, tell you that I'm old/experienced enough to know that if it looks like ****, smells like **** and it sticks to your shoe like **** if you step in it ... then there's a pretty good chance it's ****.

again, i don't mean to be insultive, but this is pure ignorance speaking. it looks smells and sticks to your shoe because .... what, 10 billion people say so, is that it?

come on... if you can't back something up, then chances are you probably shouldn't have said it in the first place.

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

again, i don't mean to be insultive, but this is pure ignorance speaking. it looks smells and sticks to your shoe because .... what, 10 billion people say so, is that it?

come on... if you can't back something up, then chances are you probably shouldn't have said it in the first place.

You're not insulting me.  I'm not the one spending real money on fake money, dude.

21 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Gunna be 14K when we wake up in the AM..South Koreans plowing into Bitcoin. Hmm, I still think will be able to buy much cheaper. I would buy some long term puts if I could right now.

No way!! Its going to be $14k in 5 minutes.  Its $13,992 right now. 

When we wake up it will be somewhere between $16k and $8.5k, but it will definitely NOT be $14k when we wake up.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Gugny said:

You're not insulting me.  I'm not the one spending real money on fake money, dude.

lol. exactly what is fake about it, can you tell me that much?

you do realize that the fiat in your bank account is probably even more fake, right?  in fact, it is so fake, you have an entity that simply creats it out of thin air by entering a bunch of 1 and 0s.

i won't even go into the fact you are creating a strawman here. 

lmao.

Edited by Foxx

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

lol. exactly what is fake about it, can you tell me that much?

you do realize that the fiat in your bank account is probably even more fake, right?  in fact, it is so fake, you have an entity that simply creats it out of thin air by entering a bunch of 1 and 0s.

lmao.

I bought a cup of coffee with money that came out of my bank account this morning. 

What can you buy with your virtual money?

21 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I bought a cup of coffee with money that came out of my bank account this morning. 

What can you buy with your virtual money?

I can transfer my Bitcoin into Etherand then use my Ether to buy crypto kitties.  The world's first blockchain pet.  And they're cute!