draft day trade

Here's a little something to think about. Would the Bills trade a 4th( if they get one) or a 5th to the panthers for Tre boston. Played fairly well in Carolina, hes young only started 1 year, knows the the D. Would cost as much as a rookie.

I dont know much about him, drafted in 4th round in 2014 so this would be his last year of his rookie contract. So you would be giving up 1 of our 6 picks for a 1 year rental. And Why would Carolina be willing to part ways with him?

After getting rid of Norman, there secondary was terrible. They need to keep the quality young guys around.

After getting rid of Norman, there secondary was terrible. They need to keep the quality young guys around.

Well they signed mike adams, So right now Boston would be backing him up.

I don't want anybody named Boston.

He can eat @$&! and die for all I care.

Why do I fear this entire draft will be defense. We need a better RT, #2wr, TE etc....

Why fear? Our 9th ranked scoring offense could use upgrading, but nowhere near as badly as the defense.

They will draft a WR, and probably all defense other than that, and rightfully so.

TE is pointless unless you know he's elite.

RT was the weak spot in the line.... but you know, 1st ranked rushing game. So that one is easy to overlook.

Trade Dareus for Cleveland's next years number one pick.

I think that the dead cap implications for Dareus have been discussed accross the interweb ad nauseum. Sportrac is your friend.

Sigh...don't give the newcomers here any ideas

Yes because the newcomers of TBD are all unintelligent and incapable of forming their own thoughts and opinions.

Yes because the newcomers of TBD are all unintelligent and incapable of forming their own thoughts and opinions.

I don't think that ANYONE would accuse our bb.com bretheren of not posting any single thought or opinion that pops into their head.

I keed, I keed. Kind of.