triple threat. Tyrod should learn to dropkick

Howard

Out of the box thinking from a retired mailman. Outstanding!

As long as we're going back to the future, maybe if Tyrod wore a 50's style helmet with the single bar face mask and no eye shield he could improve his field vision.

my age should not matter but Ive paid my dues and we need some fresh ideas. Would you rather fail on forth and 6 or walk away with three pts? See?

(quote him) Isnt it better to have three fingers than two? See what I mean. The more talents the better. I think so and so do most people accept you I guess.

Depends.

I could spend time practicing and become the world's best clothes washer. Or lawn mower. And it wouldn't have been worth the time, especially if it took five hours per week away from a work day where I was trying to master a very difficult skill that if I ever did master it would make me wildly famous and rich.

It's an interesting idea, but overall the advantages wouldn't outweigh the disadvantages, I think.

The only reason I'd be for this is to potentially undue the curse from the last QB to successfully drop kick a field goal in the NFL.

I just hope if they do this, and Steve Christie offers to help, that they wisen up and sign him as a coach...

It was an extra point. The last drop kicked field goal was in 1941. But yeah, if undoes the curse I'm all for it.