My Ride for Roswell - June 24th

Roundybout

(Just Jack and the rest of the mods: here's my formal post. Thank you guys again!)

Every year I participate in the Ride for Roswell at UB. Its a great time, a nice long bike ride, and its for a good cause. Last year, 7200 riders raised over 4 million dedicated to Roswell's research and treatment facilities.

Like many, I have been affected by cancer, though not personally. Two of my grandparents fought it, each unfortunately succumbing- my grandfather in the late 90s, and my grandmother in 2005.

This year, I am taking on the 34 mile country route in memory of them. A few weeks ago, I received word that a good family friend was diagnosed with advanced breast cancer, so I will be riding for her sake as well.

I am currently collecting donations for the ride. I will happily take as much or as little as you all are willing to send.

Link to my personal page is below. Clicking the link takes you to my page, where you can donate.

http://rpaf.convio.net/site/TR/SpecialEvents/General?px=1079399&pg=personal&fr_id=1150

Thank you all. Hope to see many of you there!

Go Bills,

Mike

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...