NCAA BB March Madness

boyst

Calling some upsets today: Princeton over ND. UNCW over UVA. Middle Tennessee over Minnesota. Really want Bucknell to win but not going to call it.

I also have Middle Tennessee over Minnesota. I did go with Bucknell over West Virginia. Winthrop over Butler. Xavier over Maryland.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I also have Middle Tennessee over Minnesota. I did go with Bucknell over West Virginia. Winthrop over Butler. Xavier over Maryland.

I have the same on a couple different brackets. Everyone is so close this year anything can happen really.

I have the same on a couple different brackets. Everyone is so close this year anything can happen really.

Yes.

College basketball has changed drastically. The smaller schools have proven that they can play with and beat the big boys.

Most games are going to be close in the first half, it is when it gets down to the last 8-10 minutes that the games will either tighten up or pull away (unless it is one of the 1-16, 2-15 matchups)

Yeah, I don't see a 1 or a 2 losing in the first round.

Quick googlefu showed me its happened 8 times. 4 since 2012.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NCAA_Men's_Division_I_Basketball_Championship_upsets

How could I forget Gtwon Gulf coast and the Duke Lehigh ones! I remembered back when Hampton beat ISU I thought that was #3 but it was #4. I thought Jamaal Tinsley was going to tear it up, had them in the final 4 and they screwed my bracket up big time

I am in Orlando for Xavier/MD. Butler beat Villanova twice this year, so I doubt they fail, but that's what makes this whole thin so great! We have Winthrop ties (wife went there and her mom taught biochemistry there), plus coach Kelsey is a former X guy. Still, I want my Big East teams to survive. I took MTS over an overrated Big 10 team.

Virginia down 12 early.....

They play so slow they have to shoot a good percentage to win and they aren't doing that today.

Also, do they have anyone over 6'2" playing? They look so short

Edited by Marcellosaurus

How could I forget Gtwon Gulf coast and the Duke Lehigh ones! I remembered back when Hampton beat ISU I thought that was #3 but it was #4. I thought Jamaal Tinsley was going to tear it up, had them in the final 4 and they screwed my bracket up big time

I remember Santa Clara beating Arizona. Everyone here was ecstatic.

Princeton took a terrible 3 at the end of the game

Yeah challenged that far from the basket, a little off balance and fading away. They should have driven to the hoop and if that wasn't open then kick it out, they only need 2 to win

Yeah challenged that far from the basket, a little off balance and fading away. They should have driven to the hoop and if that wasn't open then kick it out, they only need 2 to win

Time was a little tighter than I thought originally, but they should have worked the ball inside the arc for sure.