SIX on History

USMCBillsFan

I'm a big fan of Walton Goggins so I tuned in. He was good given what he had to work with, but the show is not exactly award winning. Basic good guys vs bad guys TV; not unlike an old western in that regard. Nothing new. Just a hackneyed formula once again dusted off produced.

I'm a big fan of Walton Goggins so I tuned in. He was good given what he had to work with, but the show is not exactly award winning. Basic good guys vs bad guys TV; not unlike an old western in that regard. Nothing new. Just a hackneyed formula once again dusted off produced.

Boyd Crowder top 10 all time bad guy.

The previews looked like a crossover between the A-Team and Army Wives. Or at least the commercials of Army Wives

The reviews I read re-reinforced my suspicion

But maybe one of these days I'll binge it. After (If) I finish Black Mirror. And The Americans. And catch up on Walking Dead. And maybe finish Lost.

Isn't Better Call Saul due back soon?

I liked it solid show, pissed that traitorous B word shot Taggert

good show, a little predictable at times. i'm unclear how there will be another season. the whole purpose was to get Taggert. which they did. i guess we'll see

I liked it, didn't love it. I would have preferred more action, less family drama. The finale was weird. All that...for that? Eh.

Bad guys ended up being your run of the mill generic terrorist guys. Between 24, Homeland, Six etc., TV needs to invent some new bad guys. You can only do so much Jihadi, Chinese or "Russian Mob" bad guys before it gets boring.

I liked it, didn't love it. I would have preferred more action, less family drama. The finale was weird. All that...for that? Eh.

Bad guys ended up being your run of the mill generic terrorist guys. Between 24, Homeland, Six etc., TV needs to invent some new bad guys. You can only do so much Jihadi, Chinese or "Russian Mob" bad guys before it gets boring.

Icelandic Maffia ??

Did anyone check out this show on History? Loved it and am disappointed the season is already over.

I wasn't crazy about the season finale with Taggert getting shot after everything he just went through,

but my kind of show.

At least it'd be different. Unfortunately the real life Islamic terrorists have made the TV ones look rather pedestrian.

Don't know if people would want to see the real brutality of beheadings, torture, acid thrown on women's faces and so forth.

I wasn't crazy about the season finale with Taggert getting shot after everything he just went through,

but my kind of show.

sets it up for next year