Beer Thread

RaoulDuke79

Please share your travails this evening in 'real time' so i can live vicariously through y'all

5 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

I like Strangeways as they have a lot of good sours and funky beers, but Cletus more a hophead i think. We shall see. Going to change starting place to Ardent as I like their outdoor space(nice out today) and can start with a nice Saison before hitting the hops!!!

Wow, no Veil????  I don't normally go into the pet peeve thread, but i will have to keep my eyes open.

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Only made it to ARDeNt, then off to the new arcade/beer bar place, then off the Fat Dragon for food.

Good time, and I got a feeling I know what Cletus will post in the Pet Peeve thread today!

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

No, it was time to go night night!!! I mean I got 20 years on the boy, but he just could not hang!

You know I can see all this, right???

I feel like I should be posting in the pet peeves thread, but I’m drawing a blank....

15 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Only made it to ARDeNt, then off to the new arcade/beer bar place, then off the Fat Dragon for food.

Good time, and I got a feeling I know what Cletus will post in the Pet Peeve thread today!

?????????????

for the love of god.... we went to Ardent.....

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Nugget nectar is on the market.......Troegs does it right.

POst this every year about this same time..remember the good ole days of craft brews...when I would line up at the beer store to get a six of Nugget Nectar or Hopslam..when there were few IPAs around, and for the most part no Saison's or Sours...Now it just..eh, if I happen to see some Nectar at Total Wine, I might grab a six.

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

POst this every year about this same time..remember the good ole days of craft brews...when I would line up at the beer store to get a six of Nugget Nectar or Hopslam..when there were few IPAs around, and for the most part no Saison's or Sours...Now it just..eh, if I happen to see some Nectar at Total Wine, I might grab a six.

I picked up a case last night.  Put two 6ers away for a later date. Probably drink one during the football games tonight and tomorrow mixed in with some Bells. Picking up a 1/2 barrel of Budweiser today too. I've been spending too much $ on craft beer.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, The Poojer said:

Nugget Nectar is much better this year than it's been the past couple of years. Nice to have it back 

Good to hear Pooj, last couple years been poopy. Going to the beer store today will grab a six. Wonder if Wegmans carries Troegs?

I know wegmans carries it here, they have a huge display, but not sure how they handle it in VA

8 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Good to hear Pooj, last couple years been poopy. Going to the beer store today will grab a six. Wonder if Wegmans carries Troegs?