Beer Thread

RaoulDuke79

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Cool!!!  I LOVE Galaga.

I got some of these as a gift and they are DELICIOUS ....

Image result for sea hag ipa

When I go to the local beer distributor, I always look for new IPA's to try. Definitely gonna look for this.

6 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

When I go to the local beer distributor, I always look for new IPA's to try. Definitely gonna look for this.

Its flavor is VERY close to the Alchemist's Focal Banger, which is my favorite Alchemist beer.  This is a solid IPA, in my opinion.

54 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Its flavor is VERY close to the Alchemist's Focal Banger, which is my favorite Alchemist beer.  This is a solid IPA, in my opinion.

Focal Banger is outstanding so I must find this beer now.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Poojer said:

for the 10th straight year i was able to get my Pliny The Younger allottment

I've gotta try to get my hands on one of these at some point. I've heard nothing but great things about it.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

3 hours ago, The Poojer said:

for the 10th straight year i was able to get my Pliny The Younger allottment

at a little local establishment last night that was pouring Nugget Nectar...was laughing with my buddy used to stand in line down here 10 years ago to get a 6 of that stuff, now it is on tap at my little local bar.

BTW, i like to take partial credit for the whole Richmond beer scene, seeing as how i got into the Belgians first at Mekong in the early aughts...and was a regular at that bar...at the whole beer explosion is because of that joint

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

at a little local establishment last night that was pouring Nugget Nectar...was laughing with my buddy used to stand in line down here 10 years ago to get a 6 of that stuff, now it is on tap at my little local bar.

BTW, i like to take partial credit for the whole Richmond beer scene, seeing as how i got into the Belgians first at Mekong in the early aughts...and was a regular at that bar...at the whole beer explosion is because of that joint

Love, love, LOVE me a good Belgian.

Had more than a few of these years ago whilst in L.A. for work ...

https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/202/656/

Image result for Tripel Karmeliet