We have to move on from Tyrod!!!

I'm going to trust the Bills organization with the Tyrod decision. I know the fits he gives opposing DCs & it would be interesting to see what he does in the new system - though I don't think he's the long term answer.

Go Bills

Draft Mahomes!!!!!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree,

Taylor manages the game well enough to win football games IMO.

Despite having many obstacles to overcome including a sub par supporting cast on D Tyrod Taylor has a winning record and better numbers then Jim Kelly at this point in his NFL career.

Clearly J K had a better supporting cast...

Pretty sure at this point in his NFL career, Jim Kelly was in the midst of going to four consecutive Super Bowls.

And if there was ever a QB who was the exact opposite of a game manager ... it was Jim Kelly.

Tyrod Taylor managed to miss wide open receivers. He managed to hit the occasional bomb that rarely led to a win. He managed to take asinine sacks. And he managed to accumulate a bunch of meaningless, deceiving stats, that make him look good on paper.

Comparing Tyrod Taylor, in any way, shape or form, to Jim Kelly, is stupid. Clearly.

Pretty sure at this point in his NFL career, Jim Kelly was in the midst of going to four consecutive Super Bowls.

And if there was ever a QB who was the exact opposite of a game manager ... it was Jim Kelly.

Tyrod Taylor managed to miss wide open receivers. He managed to hit the occasional bomb that rarely led to a win. He managed to take asinine sacks. And he managed to accumulate a bunch of meaningless, deceiving stats, that make him look good on paper.

Comparing Tyrod Taylor, in any way, shape or form, to Jim Kelly, is stupid. Clearly.

Hey, hey! Take it easy on the new guy.....who agrees with me. Haha. Are the meaningless, deceiving stats the points scored?

Hey, hey! Take it easy on the new guy.....who agrees with me. Haha. Are the meaningless, deceiving stats the points scored?

No, not to a greater extent. They are more the low INT and high completion percentage. Because when a QB limits himself to either a high percentage completion or a high percentage incompletion, what's left is a bunch of meaningless completions for a high percentage.

Unless that kind of stat is accompanied by ... oh, I don't know .... WINS ... they are both crap and deceiving.

No, not to a greater extent. They are more the low INT and high completion percentage. Because when a QB limits himself to either a high percentage completion or a high percentage incompletion, what's left is a bunch of meaningless completions for a high percentage.

Unless that kind of stat is accompanied by ... oh, I don't know .... WINS ... they are both crap and deceiving.

Wins and Losses are a TEAM stat....not a qb stat

Maybe if our D wasnt falling over like a drunken prom queen every time a opposing team ran the ball?

Maybe if our D wasnt falling over like a drunken prom queen every time a opposing team ran the ball?

I agree about W-L.

I don't want to talk, argue or think about Tyrod Taylor anymore. I was away from this site for a week and got sucked in.

The Bills are going to suck this year, whether he plays great or not. The other teams are simply better.

So !@#$ it. Tyrod? Great. I love the inept little bastard. If Whaley is dumb enough to keep him, I'll wear a Taylor jersey until he's gone.

But you can bet we're going to suck until that happens.

I agree about W-L.

I don't want to talk, argue or think about Tyrod Taylor anymore. I was away from this site for a week and got sucked in.

The Bills are going to suck this year, whether he plays great or not. The other teams are simply better.

So !@#$ it. Tyrod? Great. I love the inept little bastard. If Whaley is dumb enough to keep him, I'll wear a Taylor jersey until he's gone.

But you can bet we're going to suck until that happens.

I am def not predicting win loss records

I will say this.....if McDermott ends up being a quality coach I think we are in games because the bills dont commit the backbreaking penalties....which we have had a lot of in the RR era

Im wait and see

I, for one, have nothing against a drunken prom queen. Quite the opposite when I was that age. I HATED our defense last year, however. If only Tyrod could have done some tackling for Gilmore....or been the sackER instead of the sackEE on occasion. Offense was not the problem people. I fear we flip the deal and offense sucks while the D improves next year. THAT is how we roll.

No kidding! The WR position injuries last year were like RB the year before. We just flat ran out of options at times. I'd like to see what Tyrod could do with options. It won't be Brady-like, but let's at least take a look.

Again the all 22 says the WRs were wide open often regardless who it was playing the position. The QB failed way too many times to see said open WRs and deliver them the ball. Despite all the points the offense scored, there was a whole ton more left out on the field because of bad QB play. He much rathered to pull it down and be houdini against "fake pressure". Need way way better. Unacceptable and not a good QB.

Tyrod Taylor needs to improve his passing production and I understand why many Bills fans are frustrated.

I just don't see anything in Taylors stats or on the field play that suggests Tyrod Taylor wouldn't improve in a better system.

West coast O utilizes the field sideline to sideline /horizontal which will in turn open up more vertical passing lanes for the 6' 1" Taylor to get a better veiw of the football field IMO.

Edited by brofist61