Josh Gordon

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shocked that I haven't seen a thread on him yet.

He applied for reinstatement and won't be welcomed back to the Browns. Do you make a run at him on a prove-it deal? This wouldn't preclude drafting a WR at 10 or resigning Woods and drafting a S/CB or trading down at 10.

In a vacuum perhaps. I'm not dialed into what the new team wants to be yet...

Gordon is easily a no-brainer low risk, high reward if he has his crap together player. He will be on a cheap prove it deal.

If he has to hit the bong and get a perm ban in the NFL that is on him.

Edited by Real McCoy

What would be really interesting is if the NFL does, in fact, remove THC from their banned substance policy, would they retroactively expunge previously failed tests. I could see the NFLPA lobbying for this hard.

What would the NFLPA give in exchange.

And our current political regime is trying to reverse the six state legality by over ruling via federal law.

But NFL might soften their stance on the severity of the penalties overall?

What would the NFLPA give in exchange.

And our current political regime is trying to reverse the six state legality by over ruling via federal law.

But NFL might soften their stance on the severity of the penalties overall?

It actually still is against federal law, the feds just enacted a policy of not pursuing action to supersede state law. Trump is all for medical and states are free to make up their own regulations on how to administer that. I'm a patient in DC and my dispensary is a few blocks from the White House, it's extremely gratifying to shop there.

Considering all the issues regarding pain meds that have come to light in recent years in addition to players praising the therapeutic benefits of marijuana use, I would not rule out the NFL not proceeding in lockstep w/ Sessions. (who may not last through the end of the month)

I have no problem with a gamble on Gordon. Robert Woods does not have Gordon's talent. That being said, I am a Robert Woods Fan, and I want him back on the team I root for. In the dream world I live in, Watkins, Gordon, Woods, would not make me unhappy.

It actually still is against federal law, the feds just enacted a policy of not pursuing action to supersede state law. Trump is all for medical and states are free to make up their own regulations on how to administer that. I'm a patient in DC and my dispensary is a few blocks from the White House, it's extremely gratifying to shop there.

Considering all the issues regarding pain meds that have come to light in recent years in addition to players praising the therapeutic benefits of marijuana use, I would not rule out the NFL not proceeding in lockstep w/ Sessions. (who may not last through the end of the month)

I had no idea i was going to touch off a dialogue about a serious matter.

Hope i did not appear to insult any one.