Josh Gordon

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Objectively speaking (the cost would be comparable), would you rather have Robert Woods or Josh Gordon?

Gordon is a no-brainer.

Yeah, of course he won't actually play a down for you because he'll be suspended about 10 minutes after signing his new contract and Bob Woods is actually a team player who helps tremendously in the blocking game and has good hands. I can see how that would be a close call

Yup. I would take a chance on him. Since you cant trust him however, you still need to address the WR position elsewhere. Rather later in the draft (2nd, 3rd) or another free agent pick up.

Yeah he would be a lottery ticket........you still gotta' add reliable talent.

I'd be all for it........he's not getting guaranteed money anywhere.

Yeah he would be a lottery ticket........you still gotta' add reliable talent.

I'd be all for it........he's not getting guaranteed money anywhere.

yep . He is no replacement to rebuild the WR roster. He would be a flyer. lol'd at myself rightthere

But low risk and low money Harvin player. If you get something for him. All Hail. if not you drop his other shoe in preseason

Edited by 3rdand12

You would still need to draft a WR at 10 even with Gordon. As of right now who knows if he would make the roster.

No No NO. you still need to find 4 actual fieldable Rec's somehow, regardless of Gordon and beyond boo boo foot

It's somewhat ironic that people complain about the lack of talent holding Tyrod back but balk at an opportunity to actually upgrade it.

I think you still look at a Zay Jones (esp considering the new WR coach) in the 3rd and let McD draft some talent for his side of the ball in Rd1 and 2.

Sammy has only played 2 more games than Gordon.

What would you pay him though?

Even as talented as he is.......he's probably looking at a league min one year deal.

Incentives that could turn it into a $2M-$3M one year deal if he has a great season would almost certainly get it done.

Even as talented as he is.......he's probably looking at a league min one year deal.

Incentives that could turn it into a $2M-$3M one year deal if he has a great season would almost certainly get it done.

For THAT. I'd sign him in a minute. That said, so would probably every other team in the league.

not an unreasonable take