Sessions did not disclose two Russian envoy meetings

:lol: I sense projection. How hard are you patting yourself on the back for telling off those meanie PPPers?

I hope it's his back. :cry:

Added: this is one of those few times that I regret not responding to Gator.............Calling TYTT a Trump fan , what a buffoon

Edited by B-Man

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lol: I sense projection. How hard are you patting yourself on the back for telling off those meanie PPPers?

Sexual arousal from a message board? And you're still single? Can't be.

Any perceptive person would consider this an incredible waste of time.

why do you consider it important at all ?

Bonus question:

Name a few of these posters who are under this disillusionment that "they are objective" so badly that you need to correct them ?

I'm not.

I'm a conservative, most everyone here............save yourself..........has the balls to say what they believe.

That's a great question. I do consider it an exceptional waste of time. But I was on the road all week and working from home today and just couldn't help but stick my nose in the wind twisting. Learning to hold my tongue is an opportunity for development.

I would say that 90% of posters here are oblivious to their own bias. Naming names would be an even bigger waste of time.

Is that really how you wanted to spend your questions?

Sexual arousal from a message board? And you're still single? Can't be.

That's a great question. I do consider it an exceptional waste of time. But I was on the road all week and working from home today and just couldn't help but stick my nose in the wind twisting. Learning to hold my tongue is an opportunity for development.

I would say that 90% of posters here are oblivious to their own bias. Naming names would be an even bigger waste of time.

Projecting again.

Projecting again.

My wife would tell you that's impossible.

I'm sure if you pick up a couple extra shifts, you'll be able to afford to buy your own wife in a couple decades.

The non-English speaking ones would be best for a guy like you.

If the best you can do is I know you are but what am I, then go home and sleep on it. Stop embarrassing yourself.

I'm sure if you pick up a couple extra shifts, you'll be able to afford to buy your own wife in a couple decades.

The non-English speaking ones would be best for a guy like you.

Are you sure you'd like to escalate this little spat? I really don't want to hurt your feelings. Edited by FireChan

The non-English speaking ones would be best for a guy like you.If the best you can do is I know you are but what am I, then go home and sleep on it. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Lol!!

Everyone met with Putin, Pelosi and the Dems as well, good to see some fightback on the latest smearing.

Schumer with a big happy toast with Putin.

How does lightning not strike on the hypocrisy....

Edited by row_33

Now that the grammar police are out cruising in force.

Holy smokes! We elected an internet troll to be POTUS!

Trump also misspelled the word "hereby" two times in his tweets, which he then deleted. The first time he rendered it as "hear by." The second time he spelled it "hearby." The president finally got it right in his third tweet.

"I hearby demand a second investigation, after Schumer, of Pelosi for her close ties to Russia, and lying about it."

Hey Tibs... Great to be King! And have a proof reader! ;-) ;-)

Hahaha, okay.

So, a hack or a coward would connect all those dots and then turn around and say there's absolutely nothing to see re: the growing list of connections between Trump's circle and Putin's.

I'm perfectly okay saying that either set of dots can be connected. I'm also perfectly content saying neither of them are even remotely plausible.

But being sold on one and in denial of the other, when it's so perfectly aligned to party politics: that's cowardly !@#$ery, and it's all that ever happens here. On both sides.

No, you're a hack and an intellectual coward for throwing around claims about other posters, without being bothered to defend them. Only total !@#$s make fiat declarations, birthing them into the air as special truths, with attempting to back them up when asked.

You clearly know nothing about a myriad of positions that I hold, and assuming I'm a blind Trump supporter, which is laughable, as my posting history indicates. I call balls and strikes with both major parties, as I identify with neither.

My major plank in this is, and has always been, the incredible overreach of unelected and largely unaccountable bureaucrats in our intelligence (and other parts of the Executive) who presume to run the government, and don't like being threatened or challenged.

Love him or hate him, President Trump represents a very clear end to the current power structure if he is successful, and they will do every thing they can to topple him and maintain the current order.

The entire purpose of the CIA is to disseminate disinformation, and overthrow governments. Their central involvement here is very telling. These are terrifying times, as we are currently witnessing an ongoing attempted coup d'état being staged by the deep state against a democratically elected President.

This isn't about Trump vs. Democrats vs. Republicans. It's about the very foundation our nation rests on, and the reality that our "Great Experiment" is in very grave danger of being over.

Now that the grammar police are out cruising in force.

Holy smokes! We elected an internet troll to be POTUS!

Trump also misspelled the word "hereby" two times in his tweets, which he then deleted. The first time he rendered it as "hear by." The second time he spelled it "hearby." The president finally got it right in his third tweet.

"I hearby demand a second investigation, after Schumer, of Pelosi for her close ties to Russia, and lying about it."

Hey Tibs... Great to be King! And have a proof reader! ;-) ;-)

:-)

No need for any other questions, your response shows where you are at here.

No, you're a hack and an intellectual coward for throwing around claims about other posters, without being bothered to defend them. Only total !@#$s make fiat declarations, birthing them into the air as special truths, with attempting to back them up when asked.

You clearly know nothing about a myriad of positions that I hold, and assuming I'm a blind Trump supporter, which is laughable, as my posting history indicates. I call balls and strikes with both major parties, as I identify with neither.

My major plank in this is, and has always been, the incredible overreach of unelected and largely unaccountable bureaucrats in our intelligence (and other parts of the Executive) who presume to run the government, and don't like being threatened or challenged.

Love him or hate him, President Trump represents a very clear end to the current power structure if he is successful, and they will do every thing they can to topple him and maintain the current order.

The entire purpose of the CIA is to disseminate disinformation, and overthrow governments. Their central involvement here is very telling. These are terrifying times, as we are currently witnessing an ongoing attempted coup d'état being staged by the deep state against a democratically elected President.

This isn't about Trump vs. Democrats vs. Republicans. It's about the very foundation our nation rests on, and the reality that our "Great Experiment" is in very grave danger of being over.

Why do all you die hard Republicans pretend to be otherwise? And then call others intellectually dishonest? Crazy

Completely agree.

And the WaPo smear campaign is only serving to discredit them. Trump's a dick. He's incompetent and he's surrounded himself with crooks, thieves and cronies. But the media has already jumped the shark and they're losing any credibility they'd have on the stuff he should really be held up for. Even the liberal Chicago rag thinks so: http://www.chicagoreader.com/Bleader/archives/2017/03/02/donald-trump-has-become-a-meme-for-tyranny

They were also way too easy on Obama. So they're doomed to lose the battle on both fronts.

But when this is your retort to an AG being caught with his hand in the cookie jar having lied under oath, when your inclination is to skew the point toward something else unrelated, I question your ability to call balls and strikes against both teams with the kind of accuracy you claim to have.