The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

Another day, another fake outrage by the NYT's and other media........................?

Oh the humanity !!

A video that was shown to an empty room and not seen by anyone is now a national news story thanks to the NYT.

Who ran this conference? It wasn't the Trump campaign. It was a group called American Priority. But...

The organizer of the event said in a statement on Sunday that the clip had been played at the conference, saying it was part of a “meme exhibit.” He denounced the video and said his organization was looking into how it was shown at the event.

I see there were some high level Trumpsters "scheduled to speak at the three-day conference": Donald Trump Jr., Sarah Huckabee Sanders, and Ron DeSantis. But there's no evidence that they had anything to do with the video or that they got a look at the "meme exhibit."

Also "nobody knew this existed until every news outlet reported about it."

• Like (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Plus: Snoop's video of executing Trump, Kathy's headless gag, countless other calls for assassination (and art work)... 

But this is an outrage? The video has been on YT for over a year. 

Gary just proves he's not a serious person. (Which he does with every post he makes). Ignore him. You're better off.

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Yeah but.........TRUMP!!!!

As I said last night, devoting 23 paragraphs to a meme which Trump did not see, RT, or send around -- which has been online for over a year and was playing at an event Trump nor anyone close to him attended -- just proves TDS is a degenerative condition.

Gary's posts every day prove this as well if there were any doubts left. Trump broke his brain. It's hilarious.

More confirmation: 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

...But... But... it was a MEME! Don't you understand?! A meme of fictional violence from a movie. Who cares about real life violence?! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!! 

Broken. Brains. 

(and dishonest partisanship)

These are the people like tibs, EII, Gary busey support. Hard to take them seriously. Where is the outrage on the left? Does that mean you condone violence against people who disagree with you?

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, westside2 said:

These are the people like tibs, EII, Gary busey support. Hard to take them seriously. Where is the outrage on the left? Does that mean you condone violence against people who disagree with you?

Yup. It's what happen when you lack principles (which they prove every day they lack), lack any sense of discernment (which they prove they lack every day), and allow yourself to continually be misguided by proven liars and manipulators in the media -- all because they're too scared to think for themselves. Instead of calling balls and strikes without partisan blinders on, they repeatedly fall for the same thing, over and over, because their brains have been broken by Trump.  

And it's hilarious...

(Or would be if it wasn't so sad) 

35 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

...But... But... it was a MEME! Don't you understand?! A meme of fictional violence from a movie. Who cares about real life violence?! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!! 

Broken. Brains. 

(and dishonest partisanship)

This is why I don't leave the house unarmed anymore. 

If that were my wife, I would have killed the guy on the spot.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1