ESPN on TT

CanadianFan

While there is a lot of good info here on the upcoming decision I think some of the stats are skewed because of his lack of WR talent. There were parts of the season where Justin Hunter was his best option because Clay, Woods and Watkins were all out/hurt. As a QB if you are trying to convert a 3rd down you are going to hold the ball longer waiting for a WR to come open and if you don't have WR's capable of doing that then you are going to take more sacks and convert less.

Its all speculation and no substance. Think about this. What if Taylor plays the final meaningless game of the season and tears his ACL. The spin then becomes incompetent management forced to pay Taylor due to the injury guarantee. As for the breakdown analysis... We were a run first offense. This severely limits what Taylor can do through the air. Now throw in a poor receiving core and theres another variable that should be addressed. How about the offensive line? Stats are deceptive plain and simple.

I think any QB will fail with our current group of WRs. Sammy is the only talented one in the bunch and he's always injured.

Stop already with this stupid crap. Replays this year constantly showed open receivers that Tyrod never saw. he is a mediocre QB...PERIOD.

It has nothing to do with his receivers. Good QB's make their receiver corps look better.

You lost me at "Rodak."

Bunk

The guy is a horrible writer.

I will now predict Rodak's analysis go BUF/NE QB moves:

If TT is gone....terrible choice by the Bills

If TT stays.....terrible choice by the Bills

If JG is traded.....amazing value gained by Patriots

If JG stays....Pats wise to keep JG as backup plan

And yet 65% of the readers think we shouldn't let him go.

That's because, and this really surprises me, 65% of the readers understand that there is NO CLEAR UPGRADE AVAILABLE in 2017. Taylor gives us the best possible chance to compete at the moment, plain and simple. If we're trying to tank the 2017 season for draft purposes, by all means we should let him walk. Other than that, there is no logical reason to do it.

The guy is a horrible writer.

I will now predict Rodak's analysis go BUF/NE QB moves:

If TT is gone....terrible choice by the Bills

If TT stays.....terrible choice by the Bills

If JG is traded.....amazing value gained by Patriots

If JG stays....Pats wise to keep JG as backup plan

Yep