David Terrell

marck

David Terrell would be an excellent addition to the Bills. Factor in he made 42 catches last year on a woeful offensive team with no quarterback.

Terrell averaged 16.6 per catch last year and may be starting to catch on to the pro game. I believe that his contract demands may be small enough for this to be a value signing.

Just looking to see how many share this view.

I bet TD brings in two guys (FA or draft) where everyone goes "Whaaaaa....?"--and one of them makes a big difference. TD will continue to surprise us...Who knows--perhaps as early as the end of the week.

...And no, I don't have any V-Coach Bulletin.

David Terrell would be an excellent addition to the Bills.  Factor in he made 42 catches last year on a woeful offensive team with no quarterback.

Terrell averaged 16.6 per catch last year and may be starting to catch on to the pro game.  I believe that his contract demands may be small enough for this to be a value signing.

Just looking to see how many share this view.

256043[/snapback]

He has some warts, but if he's an FA and/or under contract without of lot of cap or salary baggage, the Bills should take a look.

I must be some sappy optimist because I keep thinking that this upcoming season will be the one we've been waiting for performance-wise from Josh Reed.

256083[/snapback]

I'm with you on that LA. One more season with a new QB and we'll see how Reed can do. We have other positions in need of an upgrade (Guard, TE, Backup QB) that we could better use our FA money for instead of signing a worthless player like Terrell.

I'm not against drafting a WR on Day Two of the Draft though.

Which one would you prefer, the bills going after a 3rd WR or a stud TE ?

256084[/snapback]

I would prefer a "stud TE", because I think that Moulds, Evans and (yes) Josh Reed or Sam Aiken will be fine... If you define "stud TE" as a receiving threat in the vein of Witten, Gonzales, or Gates. If you define "stud TE" as someone like Jay Riemersma or even Dave Moore, I would be more apt to go the receiver rout. A really good TE, with size, speed and soft hands, would help out Losman a lot...guys like that are hard for most teams to cover. If they can block at all, that is a big bonus!

I am also part of the hope-against-hope crowd that this is reed's year to break it big as a 3rd WR...i tihnk he can have a solid year and definitely be productive as our #3 wideout...and by solid i mean 40-50 catches and 3-4 TD's...

I'd like to get a te. We're not gonna get a "stud te" but going after a freddie jones or marcus pollard would be a definite upgrade over our current crop of te's. I don't consider jones or pollard "studs" anymore as I believe their best days are behind them but they can still be very productive.

As for 3rd wr I'd like david patten, if not him I believe our 3rd wr is already on our roster and by the middle of the season Johanathan smith will emerge as our #3 wr. Not really based on anything just an opinion. I kind of given up on Josh reed, and sam aiken well I think he has the size and potential to be good, he just has to translate that to hands and route running.