So Much For Separating His Business From Government

Tiberius

Because I read right here on PPP that the only racist people left in America are the Black Lives Matter crowd. Yet a racist term like HNIC is thrown into a post like it's an acceptable title to bestow on a possible presidential candidate. (Not that I think either of the two politicians mentioned in your original post will be nominated.)

So it confuses me when clearly not racist at all posters here on PPP use racially derogatory language as if it meant something different from what you clearly admit it does mean.

The funny thing is that back five or so years ago, you were a die-hard conservative troll. Now you've swung to being a die-hard liberal troll.

So basically, you're just full of ****.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed that. Have just been skimming this thread.

You're free to form your own opinions of course, but I would advise to look more closely at the posting history of some of the folks you're probably talking about. There are plenty of posters who might give that impression when they are in fact just stirring the pot for shitss&giggles.

Then there are others who are proud to be defined as racists... but those are in the minority around here in my experience.

Whether they're in the majority or minority is immaterial. The fact that it is acceptable (and immediately defended by posters not involved in the original conversation) on this board to throw around racially derogatory language speaks volumes.

The funny thing is that back five or so years ago, you were a die-hard conservative troll. Now you've swung to being a die-hard liberal troll.

So basically, you're just full of ****.

Get your sarcasm meter fixed then go reread my old posts.

So you've got nothing left to defend your post with but a series of insults. How typical of PPP is that?

I've made my point.

you attentpd to provide a point by questioning what hnic is. Then with said person who is also Jesus Christ. Son of God. After he mocked your ridicukiys request. Continued. And continued again. To be upset I called you a name?

I have no clue who you are but there a few dumb bananahead stupid little sweat stain retarded low intelligence mouth breather who showed up now that trump is in office. Its funny and sad.

Whether they're in the majority or minority is immaterial. The fact that it is acceptable (and immediately defended by posters not involved in the original conversation) on this board to throw around racially derogatory language speaks volumes.

quick. Call the internet police. Consequences will never be the same.

Chill out grandpa

I don't care about your name, address or farm.

What I care about is the fact that you still haven't told me what HNIC stands for here on PPP.

Having read Boysts posts for a while, it's pretty clear what it means: Head Necrophiliac In Charge.

Because I read right here on PPP that the only racist people left in America are the Black Lives Matter crowd.

I spend a lot of time on this board and don't recall anyone saying this. Can you provide a link?

Educate yourself, fool

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H.N.I.C._(Prodigy_album)

If you don't know Prodigy, you don't know music.

Edited by FireChan

None. And like I said it's really a non issue to me, she made a mistake. Not a big deal I'm more interested in people coming to her defense with irrelevant Obama videos

Yes she did. But she's not the first one to make a mistake however, every media hop-head and SJW Snowflake wants to get their panties in a bunch at each little thing that happens in Trump's administration as though this is the first time things like this have EVER happened. I posted the video of Obama making a "commercial" for a beer company because there's been so much **** thrown at Trump and his camp about him picking winners and losers. You don't think B. O.'s picking Solyndra to give $50MM in free money was picking a winner?

The table is skewed way to the left these days. One thing I do appreciate about Trump is he's turning the tables on the establishment. That, and he saved the country from a Hillary Clinton regime. He's the President of the US. Hillary is not. Hooray! It makes me feel good.