So Much For Separating His Business From Government

Tiberius

Ya know, if Conway gets a slap on the wrist for this fine. Every member of the media that spends page space and bandwidth each day on the petty stuff like this is wasting time and making a fool of themselves to people who are focused like a laser beam on the big issues we face. Entitlement and health care cost/fiscal responsibility/debt, national; security, stopping illegal immigration, growing the economy/wages/jobs. These are the biggies. The rest is just noise. !@#$ing dems are an embarrassment right now and can't win on policy.

Yes, we should focus on bigger things, like if the POTUS got a blowjob.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, we should focus on bigger things, like if the POTUS got a blowjob.

20 years, and I still haven't yet seen a coherent explanation on how an investigation into a 15-year-old failed real estate development company led to impeachment proceedings over oral sex.

I guess we shouldn't be surprised by the calls for impeachment 20 days in then.... impeachment for unpopular policy positions is all the rage.

You know what's particularly funny? Look at this link.

A bipartisan letter from the House Oversight, signed by Chaffetz ® and Cummings (S) to Government Ethics calling out Conway's stupidity

Can you imagine a world where, if someone who worked for a Democrat spoke like she did, that ANYONE on the left would sign a letter like that?

Of course not.

Because the one thing everyone knows about the nutbag party of baskin and gator and exiled is that they only ever care about themselves. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Loophole????

"©Endorsements. An employee shall not use or permit the use of his Government position or title or any authority associated with his public office to endorse any product, service or enterprise except:

(1) In furtherance of statutory authority to promote products, services or enterprises; or

(2) As a result of documentation of compliance with agency requirements or standards or as the result of recognition for achievement given under an agency program of recognition for accomplishment in support of the agency's mission."

post-1877-0-43209800-1486730173_thumb.jpg

Did this apply to HRC's funneling of funds into the CGI and the Clinton Foundation?

Just curious.

We aren't talking about that right now. We are talking about Conway breaking the law. One case at a time please!

What EXACTLY, does the acronym HNIC stand for?

It's a simple question.

Looks like someone's #raysis feelies went up on that one!

Why would you say that?

who are you?

And ask Barrack, its a term he coined about being the boss.

I'm me. PM me your real name and home address and I'll laugh my ass off while forgetting to send you mine.

I'm sure you have a link to Obama's coining (which actually means he was the first person to ever use that acronym) of that term.

I'm still waiting for you to hit the shift key and type in capitals to explain yourself.

Why in the world would I do that? What am I supposed to explain? I simply asked what an acronym stands for. I'll tell you what, I'll answer your questions right after you answer mine.

This is a picture of Barry and the real HNIC.

hqdefault.jpg

I guess I'll understand when I find out what HNIC stands for here in PPP Land.

It's a simple question.

Why would you say that?

I'm me. PM me your real name and home address and I'll laugh my ass off while forgetting to send you mine.

I'm sure you have a link to Obama's coining (which actually means he was the first person to ever use that acronym) of that term.

Why in the world would I do that? What am I supposed to explain? I simply asked what an acronym stands for. I'll tell you what, I'll answer your questions right after you answer mine.

I guess I'll understand when I find out what HNIC stands for here in PPP Land.

Jeff Boyst, Dr, Esq M.D IX

1043 turner road

Lexington NC 27292

Get on my level and grow a pair, nancy

Edited by Boyst62

Hypocrite.

No hypocrisy. Why wasn't Clinton taken to task? She should have been. Legally, the Conway case is ripe. So, just let things go because somebody else got away with it. What are you? A three year old. Go to traffic court and plead that you were speeding because everybody else was getting away with it. Grow up.

Put on your big boy pants and stop blaming & crying about missed opportunities.

Sorry you have Hillary on your brain, but she has been vanquished. We won't have to worry about her anymore, thank God!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

You know what's particularly funny? Look at this link.

A bipartisan letter from the House Oversight, signed by Chaffetz ® and Cummings (S) to Government Ethics calling out Conway's stupidity

Can you imagine a world where, if someone who worked for a Democrat spoke like she did, that ANYONE on the left would sign a letter like that?

Of course not.

Because the one thing everyone knows about the nutbag party of baskin and gator and exiled is that they only ever care about themselves. Nothing more. Nothing less.

I saw Chaffetz talking about this issue yesterday, it was encouraging to see. But if you don't know the difference between an ethics violation that may cost you your job and being charged with a crime, not sure what to say... many uber-liberals are so deep in their contempt for Trump they aren't even operating in reality anymore....

This is a picture of Barry and the real HNIC.

hqdefault.jpg

I don't think he realizes how little !@#$s I give... it will be fun. He wanted me to pm him my name and address.

Its not like my information is notr available in several articles about my farm that have been posted here. And eben my cell phone number has been in a few for tailgates.

You know how many prank calls or letters I've got? None. Because I don't care enough to care and no one else does either.

What crime could she be charged with, is it a misdemeanor or felony count?

that says his. It does not apply to women. They don't make enough to prosecute.

No hypocrisy. Why wasn't Clinton taken to task? She should have been. Legally, the Conway case is ripe. So, just let things go because somebody else got away with it. What are you? A three year old. Go to traffic court and plead that you were speeding because everybody else was getting away with it. Grow up.

Put on your big boy pants and stop blaming & crying about missed opportunities.

Sorry you have Hillary on your brain, but she has been vanquished. We won't have to worry about her anymore, thank God!

#lockherup