Buffalo mother arrested after homeschooling children

B-Man

Last night was so remarkable, though, that I still can't decide if it was an epic comeback or an epic collapse. Probably both.

Then with Kane pulling a Frerotte on the game-winner...

I think this game was the Sabres version of the "Rope a Dope" The Sharks barely broke a sweat during the first two periods. It really looked like they were going to be able to sleepwalk to a win. The Sabres really looked bad. One goal Eichel had his stick lifted by one of our fourth line guys to set up a goal while Kane was guarding one his own goal posts while two Sharks were alone in front of the net. At that point I'm thinking that Blysma has always been a good coach what it going on with this team? Anyway, a kind of bs call on Burns for a non existent hook and then a dumb play throwing a stick and the momentum turned. Hard to turn that around after you have lost it. Regardless they play 60 minutes. Just ask the Falcons.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Never do that when the Sharks are playing the Sabres. Some weird deal with that team we can't beat them. NOT including last night the last ten previous.

A 2016/02/26 Buffalo Sabres 3 - San Jose Sharks 1 W H 2015/11/14 Buffalo Sabres 1 - San Jose Sharks 2 (OT) L H 2014/11/18 Buffalo Sabres 4 - San Jose Sharks 1 W A 2014/10/25 Buffalo Sabres 2 - San Jose Sharks 1 W H 2014/02/28 Buffalo Sabres 4 - San Jose Sharks 2 W A 2013/11/05 Buffalo Sabres 5 - San Jose Sharks 4 (SO) W A 2012/03/01 Buffalo Sabres 1 - San Jose Sharks 0 W A 2011/01/06 Buffalo Sabres 3 - San Jose Sharks 0 W H 2010/12/09 Buffalo Sabres 6 - San Jose Sharks 3 W H 2010/02/13 Buffalo Sabres 3 - San Jose Sharks 1 W

Sabres have had a few comebacks and I knew they might do something, but when Pavelski scored I was pretty tired and couldn't stay awake. Wish Burns was a Sabre. What a great player. The way he gets hard, accurate, low shots away on one timers is a real weapon

Sabres have had a few comebacks and I knew they might do something, but when Pavelski scored I was pretty tired and couldn't stay awake. Wish Burns was a Sabre. What a great player. The way he gets hard, accurate, low shots away on one timers is a real weapon

That's how I have a feeling they are turning the corner. They are getting better at comeback late. Just watch how Blackhawks do it, or any good team. Remember when Sabres could just will goals in the last minute of games. Sure, this San Jose game wasn't last minute, but they are getting there.